Online Dating Sites

laugh.gif

yea im talking about serious relationships or marriage success,  im not like 99% of NT looking to just "smash" chicks on there.

the one good thing about online is that you can easily weed out stuff you dont want. i have my profile specifically set to no smokers, drinkers, divorced, kids and specifically state they will be deaded. plus i know how old they are first.....these days its impossible to tell how old a female is. i can screen for the cute ones my age that will fit me.

and i dont understand why chicks put fake pics up. like i dont know what kim kardashian looks like
laugh.gif

kidUFC your story is awesome
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
hope it has a happy ending

laugh.gif

yea im talking about serious relationships or marriage success,  im not like 99% of NT looking to just "smash" chicks on there.

the one good thing about online is that you can easily weed out stuff you dont want. i have my profile specifically set to no smokers, drinkers, divorced, kids and specifically state they will be deaded. plus i know how old they are first.....these days its impossible to tell how old a female is. i can screen for the cute ones my age that will fit me.

and i dont understand why chicks put fake pics up. like i dont know what kim kardashian looks like
laugh.gif

kidUFC your story is awesome
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
hope it has a happy ending

OP,

I got a couple of friends who have used or currently use online dating sites (mostly match.com and eharmony). Its kinda funny/ironic actually. My friends who are actively using those sites are the type of dudes who have no trouble pulling chicks on a regular basis. Its just another avenue for them to meet women. It helps that they are both fairly good looking, can carry a conversation, and are successful.

The ironic part is that my boys who get no chicks are the ones who feel that there is a social stigma to online dating. I just wanna tell em (actually I do) you aint gettin chicks anyways, so how you gonna talk like you're too good for online dating?

From my buddy's experience, you will find more women who are DTF right from the get go on Match, but harder to find non-headcases. E-harmony seems to be a better source if you are looking for someone whos a good personality fit, not just a sexbuddy.

OP,

I got a couple of friends who have used or currently use online dating sites (mostly match.com and eharmony). Its kinda funny/ironic actually. My friends who are actively using those sites are the type of dudes who have no trouble pulling chicks on a regular basis. Its just another avenue for them to meet women. It helps that they are both fairly good looking, can carry a conversation, and are successful.

The ironic part is that my boys who get no chicks are the ones who feel that there is a social stigma to online dating. I just wanna tell em (actually I do) you aint gettin chicks anyways, so how you gonna talk like you're too good for online dating?

From my buddy's experience, you will find more women who are DTF right from the get go on Match, but harder to find non-headcases. E-harmony seems to be a better source if you are looking for someone whos a good personality fit, not just a sexbuddy.

OP there is nothing wrong with them, I'd recommend Match, I had a few friends of friends meet that way and these people are normal and get chicks without online dating. I think people who mock it are those are get no play at all.

OP there is nothing wrong with them, I'd recommend Match, I had a few friends of friends meet that way and these people are normal and get chicks without online dating. I think people who mock it are those are get no play at all.

pssh....

localhookupz/provemyself >*

E harmony & match.com are for OLD people
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i rather go clubbin then find a "match" on e harmony

pssh....

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh....

laugh.gif
sick.gif

hahahaha you might be on to something.  most of my boys are 30-35.    

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pssh....

laugh.gif
sick.gif

hahahaha you might be on to something.  most of my boys are 30-35.    

A friend is getting married through an online dating site. The wedding is actually next month. She is pretty cute and is a really nice person.

Now he's 28.

A friend is getting married through an online dating site. The wedding is actually next month. She is pretty cute and is a really nice person.

Now he's 28.

I never know what to say
laugh.gif

I wanna seem at least SOMEWHAT interested i.e. skim their profile... try to make a witty remark as an opener but these girls give me nothing to work with.
Every profile is the same.. "not interested in hookups. no losers. im a fun outgoing girl who is looking for mister right"
laugh.gif

Someone draft up a template for POF that has worked for you

I never know what to say
laugh.gif

I wanna seem at least SOMEWHAT interested i.e. skim their profile... try to make a witty remark as an opener but these girls give me nothing to work with.
Every profile is the same.. "not interested in hookups. no losers. im a fun outgoing girl who is looking for mister right"
laugh.gif

Someone draft up a template for POF that has worked for you

I've been with my girl for a long time, marriage status.

If we were to break up, I wouldn't hesitate signing up for a dating site, hell, I'd even enroll in community college and take meaningless courses just to get back in the game.

I've been with my girl for a long time, marriage status.

If we were to break up, I wouldn't hesitate signing up for a dating site, hell, I'd even enroll in community college and take meaningless courses just to get back in the game.

Back
Top Bottom