Online Dating Sites

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Online dating doesn't make sense other than if you have sexual intent. I don't know about you but I don't know a woman that has a hard time getting some type of man unless something is fundamentally wrong. Chicks gotta have herpes, A.D.D. or mental problems.
very old thinking. 

Online dating doesn't make sense other than if you have sexual intent. I don't know about you but I don't know a woman that has a hard time getting some type of man unless something is fundamentally wrong. Chicks gotta have herpes, A.D.D. or mental problems.
very old thinking. 

From my experience having help create dating sites in the past, a lot of the women on the sites are emotionally messed up. They were in love with some dude, blah blah blah, He cheated blah blah blah. They're emotional wrecks, and all they'll do is talk about how their ex did this and did that. All I had to do is say some stuff like "Man I'd never do that" "I could never cheat on someone as beautiful as you".

When I lived in LA there would be instances where I'd hit a chick up that had just joined the site, and smash the same night. Now it could have been because I was the co owner of the site honestly it probably was because of that. But that was like 5 to 6 years ago. I want to see if my eGame still works, or have I lost it. Maybe my times up, and all you new boys doing the dougie, and cat daddy are the new generation of that.

We'll see, oh yes we'll see.

-Jacob

From my experience having help create dating sites in the past, a lot of the women on the sites are emotionally messed up. They were in love with some dude, blah blah blah, He cheated blah blah blah. They're emotional wrecks, and all they'll do is talk about how their ex did this and did that. All I had to do is say some stuff like "Man I'd never do that" "I could never cheat on someone as beautiful as you".

When I lived in LA there would be instances where I'd hit a chick up that had just joined the site, and smash the same night. Now it could have been because I was the co owner of the site honestly it probably was because of that. But that was like 5 to 6 years ago. I want to see if my eGame still works, or have I lost it. Maybe my times up, and all you new boys doing the dougie, and cat daddy are the new generation of that.

We'll see, oh yes we'll see.

-Jacob

^ ok so basically you proved my point. The chicks had issues which is basically all I said. I didn't say anything bad about being on them I just said most of the girls have to have a problem, the young girls especially. I can understand 40 50 year olds using them but when a good or normal looking 23 year old chick has to create a page for D something is off. Either she really loves D or she is crazy.

^ ok so basically you proved my point. The chicks had issues which is basically all I said. I didn't say anything bad about being on them I just said most of the girls have to have a problem, the young girls especially. I can understand 40 50 year olds using them but when a good or normal looking 23 year old chick has to create a page for D something is off. Either she really loves D or she is crazy.

LOL how you gonna say a chick that is emotionally scared is crazy.

LOL how you gonna say a chick that is emotionally scared is crazy.

or how about chicks just gettin gassed up on da internet....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That's basically what it is!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

That's basically what it is!

Ninjahood got a point I know a bunch of broke basic chicks who go on Facebook and Twitter and get a bunch a compliments and get gassed like they bad it's sad

Wisepharoah too u hit the nail with that statement Y should a girl in her prime be so in love with social networks when she should be out and about that strikes a red flag with me all the time especially if they don't have a kid or kids

Ninjahood got a point I know a bunch of broke basic chicks who go on Facebook and Twitter and get a bunch a compliments and get gassed like they bad it's sad

Wisepharoah too u hit the nail with that statement Y should a girl in her prime be so in love with social networks when she should be out and about that strikes a red flag with me all the time especially if they don't have a kid or kids

Honestly, I found my current GF on Zoosk...yeah, I know. Ghetto site. But still, it worked out fine so far. We've been together 3 months and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes, good things other than sneakers and PRON can come from the internet. It worked great because I don't have much time for a social life because I work overnight shifts at my job and I'm playing in two different bands. So, it was easy just to check out some profiles, shoot out some feelers and then see what happens. Its like, prescreening dates. So, you can see what's up with the person before going on awkward first dates. I'm not in school anymore so it's a lot harder to meet girls, especially because I don't have time to socialize. Its a new age and we should be using technology in a way that we can prosper.

Honestly, I found my current GF on Zoosk...yeah, I know. Ghetto site. But still, it worked out fine so far. We've been together 3 months and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes, good things other than sneakers and PRON can come from the internet. It worked great because I don't have much time for a social life because I work overnight shifts at my job and I'm playing in two different bands. So, it was easy just to check out some profiles, shoot out some feelers and then see what happens. Its like, prescreening dates. So, you can see what's up with the person before going on awkward first dates. I'm not in school anymore so it's a lot harder to meet girls, especially because I don't have time to socialize. Its a new age and we should be using technology in a way that we can prosper.

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

Agree with you man. I just started a pof account. Sent some msg to a few females. Not expecting much, but hey it cant hurt.
Alot of these females really be on that prince charming BS with a mile long checklist.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23

Agree with you man. I just started a pof account. Sent some msg to a few females. Not expecting much, but hey it cant hurt.
Alot of these females really be on that prince charming BS with a mile long checklist.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im gonna def look into plentyoffish...i just wanna chill n smash
Have that as your headline bro. guaranteed buns!

I've used fish...if you put the effort in you will see results.

i just joined yesterday....im like 3 for 21...but its a start since i just moved and new wiminz

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by eight2one

Im gonna def look into plentyoffish...i just wanna chill n smash
Have that as your headline bro. guaranteed buns!

I've used fish...if you put the effort in you will see results.

i just joined yesterday....im like 3 for 21...but its a start since i just moved and new wiminz

My boy found an amazing chick on match.com she's a Boston bruins ice girl. Other nters on here can verify this

My boy found an amazing chick on match.com she's a Boston bruins ice girl. Other nters on here can verify this

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

my gf dumped me for a black guy this morning so im on okcupid rite now tryna find some girls who r dtf.

i just signed in and i swear every girl in the world in online rite now.  i dont have a car tho so i gotta take the bus to meet these women.

DECEASED.

BUT FOR REAL THOUGH, SHE ON THE DARK MEAT? NEED A LINK TO HER ONLINE SITE.

POSTING IN HERE, SO I CAN POST MY TEMPLATE I USE FOR ALL THESE SITES LATER ON.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom