Only reason I'm still in the game

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So how does one win this "game"?   
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That word irritates me because what game???

Only one winning the game is Nike/Jordan brand. Making those millions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diamond Mike 75

Ive been collecting/rocking Js since 89.  Can't get out of the game, cuz I am so damn lazy to take all the pics and watch Ebay!
For someone who has been collecting "Air Jordans", i'm wondering that you are saying collecting "J's".
IMO, this slang is lame. I only use "AJ" when i want to name one model like "AJ XI" but usually

mention Jordans or specifically Air Jordans when referring to the main shoe line (IMO the only

true Jordans worth to collect).

I'd say its a game. Trying to beat people in line for releases, buying, selling, trying to get the low down on the next release. Shiiiit life is work, bills, kids, ect....this is a GD game.

did this just become the discussion about using the word the game
30t6p3b.gif

but i think you are always in the "game" because you will always see something new you like

I says "J's" to refer to the numbered ones. I don't reference the Brand line/the years, etc. When I got into this; it was ONLY J's.

Lol...what does one mean when they same game. Isn't there a winner and loser when playing the game? If so who are they? Also, what are the rules of this game? For me I can care less what it does for y'all but it's a fetish to me I guess, I don't know. I tell you what, it seems as of late the true gamers are the resellers and JB. Got everyone here nit picking, and calling stupid crap out that aren't really necessary. Spending countless dollars and still complaining the second they get their shoes out the box.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's like playing edward 40 hands. Still a game, but no one wins.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hear you OP.. the trick is just learning how to pass on the s**t JB produces... im tryin to cut myself off and i swear its harder than i would imagine crack would be
laugh.gif

I says "J's" to refer to the numbered ones. I don't reference the Brand line/the years, etc. When I got into this; it was ONLY J's.

THIS

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only one winning the game is Nike/Jordan brand. Making those millions
laugh.gif

word, nike/jordan will forever win, no matter what the situation because it's not like customers/retailers will/can boycott their garbage product

Originally Posted by ekhunter

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Can't get out of the game
i get annoyed by this now

like we care what annoys you, who you think you are???
sick.gif

Mr. I think the Air Max Penny 1's were limited because the insole says "LE"  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

moneymike, you must of hit a nerve because he's probably a "gamer"  

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Ive been collecting/rocking Js since 89.  Can't get out of the game, cuz I am so damn lazy to take all the pics and watch Ebay!
For someone who has been collecting "Air Jordans", i'm wondering that you are saying collecting "J's".
IMO, this slang is lame. I only use "AJ" when i want to name one model like "AJ XI" but usually

mention Jordans or specifically Air Jordans when referring to the main shoe line (IMO the only

true Jordans worth to collect).

IMO people like you to worry bout what another man says yall are the lames with nothing to do its not your mouth so why you worried just like these lame $$% NTers correcting my "english". VOL. DONT READ IT GO OUTSIDE
laugh.gif

I only buy what i really like which is why im in and out of buying jordans all the time. I find it much easier to buy 2000 concords,jams,and CGs for a higher price despite the yellowing on the bottom, especially when these new retros are going to yellow anyways, so it only makes sense to me to get the ones that look like the originals

All of this because dude used the term "game" ? It's okay to use that term in reference to other things, but not shoes ? Wow.

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

All of this because dude used the term "game" ? It's okay to use that term in reference to other things, but not shoes ? Wow.

Agree with your statement 100%.Now, I'm going to tell you a true story:I have been in this game for 11 years. Although I been buying Nikes since 1994, I would have been in this game earlier if I appreciated Jordans. The reason that I got into this game is because not only the sneakers were nice, but moreso for Jordan's game on the court. For the last 3 years I contemplated on leaving this game. But it is obvious that I did not leave this game yet because JB pulls something that I like. I can keep going on and talk about this game. So if anyone has a problem on how many times I mentioned the word "game", then you really do not understand that game is just a saying. Game Over!!!

Originally Posted by Cash is King

IMO people like you to worry bout what another man says yall are the lames with nothing to do its not your mouth so why you worried just like these lame $$% NTers correcting my "english". VOL. DONT READ IT GO OUTSIDE
laugh.gif
Your "english" is a string of words with no punctuation except at the end. It's hard to understand what you write. And it matters because NT is a message board. 

Back
Top Bottom