Opinions on Unauthorized or GM Sneakers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

balling in fake Js is not good lol 2 people who i see ball at the gym i hoop at wear there cool grey 11s usually. 1 dude has an authentic pair and 1 dude has a GM pair (of course no one at the gym knows that) and the dude with the authentic pair just has creases and yellowing and the dude with the GM pairs has sole separation.
haha well, ill ball in em til they break. That way I have a good reason to throw em out after. 

haha well, ill ball in em til they break. That way I have a good reason to throw em out after. 
better tape them ankles up tight..gonna roll them joints ballin in some fake Jordan's especially if your any good....hahaha.. Be safe bro, an stash a reserve pair of somethin in your bag just incase you have a blow out..:D

better tape them ankles up tight..gonna roll them joints ballin in some fake Jordan's especially if your any good....hahaha.. Be safe bro, an stash a reserve pair of somethin in your bag just incase you have a blow out..:D
Lol for real. How u gonna play in some replicated 1995 technology basketball shoes. Pretty sure youd be much better off playing in some Jordan True Flights or something

Last edited:
better tape them ankles up tight..gonna roll them joints ballin in some fake Jordan's especially if your any good....hahaha.. Be safe bro, an stash a reserve pair of somethin in your bag just incase you have a blow out..
happy.gif
HAHA ill have my drose 3s on the side. I might start ballin in my steel 10s too.

Last edited:
The passionate ones can keep arguing but nobody will win!
laugh.gif

We can all say our opinions...

All I can say is that the Nike/JB employees (and factory workers) that read this are laughing at these arguments :smile:

The passionate ones can keep arguing but nobody will win! :lol:
We can all say our opinions...
All I can say is that the Nike/JB employees (and factory workers) that read this are laughing at these arguments :smile:

I don't see what the arguments are for anymore. One side listens to speculation, one side listens to facts.

This argument is pointless at this point, wear what you like and can afford. Im 99% sure if you walk past anyone on here with a pair of GM 11s on, they wouldn't say a word to you.

This argument is pointless at this point, wear what you like and can afford. Im 99% sure if you walk past anyone on here with a pair of GM 11s on, they wouldn't say a word to you.
theres no need to call someone out on wearing fakes in public. now.. if we are at sneakercon and you are wearing fakes, then i will say something lol

Well that would be a douche bag move obviously, to go out of your way to say "hey dude, your shoes are fake!"

Well that would be a douche bag move obviously, to go out of your way to say "hey dude, your shoes are fake!"
Yea I feel you...its just ridiculous watching grown men act like girls over what the next man thinks...just dont try to sell them to me and I dont care.

I would only call somebody out if they were acting like a fool trying to stand up and trying to be all fly yet you have some fakes on. If you're just minding your business than it's w.e.

And just to add to how it is easy to spot fakes TODAY, I worked as a standby ambulance at a carnival yesterday and so many ppl had j's on. From 20 feet away I was still able to spot fake oly 6s, bred 11s, and concord 11s. Just FYI to the ppl who think they can get away with it. Wanted to say something to the dude with the Concords because he was doing too much...

Im the ******* that will call somebody out if theyre flexin like theyre somebody, and if i call them out im obviously not scared of them, so i wish that mother ****** would do something to me if i called him out cause theyd get seen bout real fast.

Im the ******* that will call somebody out if theyre flexin like theyre somebody, and if i call them out im obviously not scared of them, so i wish that mother ****** would do something to me if i called him out cause theyd get seen bout real fast.
lol a lot of people wear fake **** in the A

yeah ATL is bootleg city, you have whole malls filled of fake sneakers, clothes , purses and designer shoes

yeah ATL is bootleg city, you have whole malls filled of fake sneakers, clothes , purses and designer shoes
U aint talkin bout retailers havin fake Js like footlocker or finish line or any place like that, ur just talkin bout boutiques havin the fake kicks right? Id prob lose my mind on a store if i got some fakes from a footlocker or some authorized dealer.

Last edited:
hes talking about the discount malls. obviously footlocker and all those places dont sell fakes lol

Its just a real bummer sometimes for guys who line up for kicks just to find out that their pair has some sort of defect on em. My 2012 bred 11s has a defect with the 23 print on the back (Its printed fine, but looks like the press touched it again and theres a faded 23). Thats why I kinda figured that it didnt really matter where these GMs really came from since some retail pairs have defects that you would find on a GM. In all honesty tho, These GMs are different. Stay away from em.

U aint talkin bout retailers havin fake Js like footlocker or finish line or any place like that, ur just talkin bout boutiques havin the fake kicks right? Id prob lose my mind on a store if i got some fakes from a footlocker or some authorized dealer.
Like Joseph said the discount malls and stores that sell fake true religion, Gucci shoes and belts

yea a lot of places down here  sell fake stuff butvits obvious. just look at the prices. like they sell Js for 50 bucks its obviously fake and they sell a lot of fake designer.

yea a lot of places down here  sell fake stuff butvits obvious. just look at the prices. like they sell Js for 50 bucks its obviously fake and they sell a lot of fake designer.

Yeah I know just like the people down here buying fake watches and jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom