Original DIPSET Back Together On The Cover Of March XXL [Pic]

I sure hope Maino was right in his '09 predictions when he said Cam would make a comeback...

This ain't no stinkin' Dipset...

338018310.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>

1125poi.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

DONT EVER LIE TO ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU BETTER EDIT THAT TITLE TO ORIGINAL DIPSET MINUS CAM'RON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
word wth

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

From all that Ive heard about the situation,I honestly dont see Cam ever #%$+%! with Jim again and vice versa
What you heard?

Did the real reason ever surface? I figured it was some personal %*$# cuz they would never speak on it in interviews etc.

1. Cam been extorting them dudes for years. (You know that already though)
2. I said this before... I heard from a very very credible source that another reason why Jim is so salty is because Cam boned his girl

chrissy love everybody

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I will never understand how Zeek seem to be riding with Jim on this whole situation even though he is Cam's brother Cousin...that don't make sense to me
fixed.

99.9% sure they're brothers

Listen i don't know any of these dudes personally, but juelz has every Reason to Not F wit cam ever again. It's known that cam was cheating him out ofmoney, so F all that loyalty talk. There was no loyalty shown to him.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

From all that Ive heard about the situation,I honestly dont see Cam ever #%$+%! with Jim again and vice versa
What you heard?

Did the real reason ever surface? I figured it was some personal %*$# cuz they would never speak on it in interviews etc.

1. Cam been extorting them dudes for years. (You know that already though)
2. I said this before... I heard from a very very credible source that another reason why Jim is so salty is because Cam boned his girl
guess max was right
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Listen i don't know any of these dudes personally, but juelz has every Reason to Not F wit cam ever again. It's known that cam was cheating him out of money, so F all that loyalty talk. There was no loyalty shown to him.
without Cam, Juelz would probably be homeless right now

Cam made all 3 of those bums, Jim get's one hot single off of a hook

I fully expect his next cd to tank and Juelz, if he released a cd today I bet he doesnt even debut in the top 25

freaky said hes working on getting jim and cam back together outside a club with jimmy right next to him. I know that cam was taking money from these dudesthats the problem. thats why jim always say its ironic the last time they saw each other was at the bank

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by dreClark

just look at wu-tang for example..masta killa, cappadonna, and U-god are millionaires carring the rear of the entire group...
@%%% you talking about?

This _ U-God bag groceries at the big Pathmark off Fulton St.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
not U-Godddd Not Mr put a ruff ryder on my !+$! buss right through em
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was %*%##!$@#*%@.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

just look at wu-tang for example..masta killa, cappadonna, and U-god are millionaires carring the rear of the entire group...
@%%% you talking about?

This _ U-God bag groceries at the big Pathmark off Fulton St.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
not U-Godddd Not Mr put a ruff ryder on my !+$! buss right through em
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was %*%##!$@#*%@.
_ named a specific Pathmark store like he was serious...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's 'cause there is a Big Pathmark off Fulton Street...

That was the 1st Supermarket up there that I thought of.

Smh im outta this thread first im promised a Jha Jha album, then I think the whole set is on a new cover and now this dude is playing with my emotions too muchdeception
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom