Original Reebok Blast (Van Exel Signature)

Depends how they feel on the court, but definitely not a style shoe, if the hexalite is as good as Kamikazes then certainly.

If they bring back this colorway I'm in. These may be a shoe that looks good in neon retro plus colors too, the mesh material certainly invites the possibilities of neon.

I remember a grip of kids had these when I was in jr high. I'm almost certain these will appear in the soon to be future. Believe in Swizz
smokin.gif

Me and my bro used to have these back in our NJB days. Damn, too much nostalgia. Will pick up both and surprise him with a pair as well.

Will be grabbing these along with the White/Red Battegrounds in August.

But thats not even it. Did they not learn with the kamikaze 1 and rail??

These should have retailed for 89

But thats not even it. Did they not learn with the kamikaze 1 and rail??

These should have retailed for 89

NK, peep the R066 in the catalog for the Blast and the R5236 for the Pump DTime. Cost price for the retailer is $66.00 for the Blast & $63.25 for the D-Time. They will more than likely end up moving the Blast @ $70-$80 so the retailer still comes out on top with the odd sizes being blown out for under.

The Reebok consumer is looking for a deal - I can more than assure you that if they released @ $90, cats would be looking to grab them for $50 and under.

The Royal's don't even look Royal blue. 
mean.gif

I really wanted that intense royal the OGs had.

I'm out unless they drop a retro plus that wows me, unlikely.

Last edited:
Another Reebok Basketball classic is making a retro return, with Nick Van Excel’s Reebok Blast set for a new retail run in original form. Led by Shaq and Allen Iverson’s personal lines, Reebok has also brought back Shawn Kemp and Glenn Robinson’s signatures as of late, and now Van Excel’s memorable model is next in line. The scoring lefty’s silhouette is rolled back out in its classic White/Black-Red colorway that highlights its exploding design. Split down the middle all the way through, the medial and lateral sides flip black and white for two-face appearance. Subtle hits of red add color on the Reebok logos and outsole of this Reebok Blast retro, which Sneaker Files says is set for an August 29th return for $120. Tell us if your thoughts on this hardwood classic in the feedback box below, and keep streaming Nice Kicks for future developments.

View media item 1016977View media item 1016978View media item 1016979View media item 1016980View media item 1016981

via http://www.nicekicks.com/2014/06/09/reebok-blast-whiteblack-red/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom