Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

roll.gif

This story is falling at the seams.
This story isn't falling apart at the seams. It's a mixture of clarification and people in this thread who can't read/are stupid. 

roll.gif

What clarification? First they say the "wife" was killed, now she was shot in the leg.

They say Osama was armed and was resisting, not they say he wasn't armed. They said his wife was "used" as shield, now she "rushed the Seal".
Stop it.

you'd complain if they kept it covered up anyway. either way, you get to sit back and gripe about it so enjoy.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

This story isn't falling apart at the seams. It's a mixture of clarification and people in this thread who can't read/are stupid. 

roll.gif

What clarification? First they say the "wife" was killed, now she was shot in the leg.

They say Osama was armed and was resisting, not they say he wasn't armed. They said his wife was "used" as shield, now she "rushed the Seal".
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Stop it.

you'd complain if they kept it covered up anyway. either way, you get to sit back and gripe about it so enjoy.
laugh.gif

WTH does it matter what the story is anyways? The team went in there to *%$$ ###% up and kill Osama. Mission accomplished.

I wouldn't consider anyone in that building with the #1 Most Wanted man on earth "innocent" so im good with SEALs letting the bullets fly no matter what. As long as they themselves weren't hurt and they got the job done I wouldn't have any gripes about what went down.

WTH does it matter what the story is anyways? The team went in there to *%$$ ###% up and kill Osama. Mission accomplished.

I wouldn't consider anyone in that building with the #1 Most Wanted man on earth "innocent" so im good with SEALs letting the bullets fly no matter what. As long as they themselves weren't hurt and they got the job done I wouldn't have any gripes about what went down.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

Exactly. In our country that's based on Christian ideals.
30t6p3b.gif

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

I honestly don't even care about Bin Laden, he was retired and irrelevant. He was no threat, and to this day this government has no proof that Bin Laden was even involved in 9/11, this government needed a bogeyman and they had a face to promote "evil Islam" and had people believing that Osama was coming for their kids. Give me a break.

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

I honestly don't even care about Bin Laden, he was retired and irrelevant. He was no threat, and to this day this government has no proof that Bin Laden was even involved in 9/11, this government needed a bogeyman and they had a face to promote "evil Islam" and had people believing that Osama was coming for their kids. Give me a break.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WTH does it matter what the story is anyways?

......they story matters because:

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif
.  not only did they do that, now the story is falling apart.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WTH does it matter what the story is anyways?

......they story matters because:

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif
.  not only did they do that, now the story is falling apart.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

30t6p3b.gif
Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
this dude is flaming when he's doing the same thing. You're the type of dude who is paranoid about everything and anything going through life like everyone is out to get you. This gets tiring to say, but get out of this country if you distrust it so much, see how great it is out there. Retired and irrelevant? How do you know this? No proof? He admitted to it. People like you help make America a laughing stock for the rest of the world. 
I'm a CIA agent though tryna throw you off so don't believe me. You should go visit abeautifulhaze in Nigeria or wherever the hell he is, ya'll would get along nicely. 

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
this dude is flaming when he's doing the same thing. You're the type of dude who is paranoid about everything and anything going through life like everyone is out to get you. This gets tiring to say, but get out of this country if you distrust it so much, see how great it is out there. Retired and irrelevant? How do you know this? No proof? He admitted to it. People like you help make America a laughing stock for the rest of the world. 
I'm a CIA agent though tryna throw you off so don't believe me. You should go visit abeautifulhaze in Nigeria or wherever the hell he is, ya'll would get along nicely. 

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

WASHINGTON —  Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda (search) leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Any state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."

Admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks, bin Laden said he did so because of injustices against the Lebanese and Palestinians by Israel and the United States.

In what appeared to be conciliatory language, bin Laden said he wanted to explain why he ordered the airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center (search) and the Pentagon so Americans would know how to act to prevent another attack.

"To the American people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another Manhattan," he said. "I tell you: Security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security."

After the video was aired, President Bush said that "Americans will not be intimidated" by bin Laden. Sen. John Kerry criticized Bush for failing to capture bin Laden earlier and said that "I can run a more effective war on terror."

The political impact of the tape could cut both ways. It bolsters Bush's argument that the world is a dangerous place and plays to his strength as commander in chief in fighting the war on terror, but it also underscores that his administration has failed to capture or kill America's No. 1 enemy more than three years after the terror attacks on New York and Washington.

It was the first footage in more than a year of the fugitive Al Qaeda leader, thought to be hiding in the mountains along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. The video, broadcast on Al-Jazeera television, showed bin Laden with a long, gray beard, wearing traditional white robes, a turban and a golden cloak, standing behind a table with papers and in front of a plain, brown curtain.

His hands were steady and he appeared healthy.

The Bush administration said it believes the videotape is authentic and was made recently, noting that bin Laden referred to 1,000 U.S. military deaths in Iraq -- which happened in early September.

KanyeShrug1.jpg

roll.gif

Stop it.

laugh.gif

WASHINGTON —  Usama bin Laden (search ) made his first televised appearance in more than a year Friday in which he admitted for the first time ordering the Sept. 11 attacks and accused President Bush of "misleading" the American people.

Injecting himself into the campaign four days ahead of the presidential election, bin Laden said the United States can avoid another Sept. 11-style attack if it stops threatening the security of Muslims.

In the portion of the tape that was broadcast, the Al Qaeda (search) leader refrained from directly warning of new attacks, although he said "there are still reasons to repeat what happened."

"Your security is not in the hands of Kerry, Bush or Al Qaeda. Your security is in your own hands," bin Laden said, referring to the president and his Democratic opponent. "Any state that does not mess with our security, has naturally guaranteed its own security."

Admitting for the first time that he ordered the Sept. 11 attacks, bin Laden said he did so because of injustices against the Lebanese and Palestinians by Israel and the United States.

In what appeared to be conciliatory language, bin Laden said he wanted to explain why he ordered the airline hijackings that hit the World Trade Center (search) and the Pentagon so Americans would know how to act to prevent another attack.

"To the American people, my talk is to you about the best way to avoid another Manhattan," he said. "I tell you: Security is an important element of human life and free people do not give up their security."

After the video was aired, President Bush said that "Americans will not be intimidated" by bin Laden. Sen. John Kerry criticized Bush for failing to capture bin Laden earlier and said that "I can run a more effective war on terror."

The political impact of the tape could cut both ways. It bolsters Bush's argument that the world is a dangerous place and plays to his strength as commander in chief in fighting the war on terror, but it also underscores that his administration has failed to capture or kill America's No. 1 enemy more than three years after the terror attacks on New York and Washington.

It was the first footage in more than a year of the fugitive Al Qaeda leader, thought to be hiding in the mountains along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. The video, broadcast on Al-Jazeera television, showed bin Laden with a long, gray beard, wearing traditional white robes, a turban and a golden cloak, standing behind a table with papers and in front of a plain, brown curtain.

His hands were steady and he appeared healthy.

The Bush administration said it believes the videotape is authentic and was made recently, noting that bin Laden referred to 1,000 U.S. military deaths in Iraq -- which happened in early September.

KanyeShrug1.jpg

they gonna use this to front on a new war somewhere else.

the truth is prolly so far away from what they told us .

they need to show his body , i dont see why they would dump him to see.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

30t6p3b.gif

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

they gonna use this to front on a new war somewhere else.

the truth is prolly so far away from what they told us .

they need to show his body , i dont see why they would dump him to see.

Back
Top Bottom