Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

In all of this, I just find it odd to see Christian people on tv say that they are happy another human is going to rot in hell.

Exactly. In our country that's based on Christian ideals.
30t6p3b.gif
Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WTH does it matter what the story is anyways?

......they story matters because:

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif
.  not only did they do that, now the story is falling apart.

Umm yea I still don't care how it got done.  Its done. 

That's an assumption, not proof. Was he ever arrested and brought into court and convicted? Nope. He's never been charged.

USAMA BIN LADEN

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD:The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/

The FBI, on their own website don't even accuse him of 9/11.

That's an assumption, not proof. Was he ever arrested and brought into court and convicted? Nope. He's never been charged.

USAMA BIN LADEN

Murder of U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Conspiracy to Murder U.S. Nationals Outside the United States; Attack on a Federal Facility Resulting in Death

REWARD:The Rewards For Justice Program, United States Department of State, is offering a reward of up to $25 million for information leading directly to the apprehension or conviction of Usama Bin Laden. An additional $2 million is being offered through a program developed and funded by the Airline Pilots Association and the Air Transport Association.

Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

Bin Laden is the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane.

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

....this is why they call us americans stupid.

laugh.gif
 @ "its done". sure about that?

- using your logic they couldve told you they found a stargate....pushed Bin Laden in...and blew it up afterward. then you sitting there with the
pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

- using your logic they couldve told you they found a stargate....pushed Bin Laden in...and blew it up afterward. then you sitting there with the
pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

This story has switched up soooooo much

1st he in mansion
Then he in a compoud
A helicopter was shot down
No we shot our own helicopter
He used a woman as a shield for the bullets
Oh wait it was his wife
We shot him cause he was firing back
HE DID NOT USE A WOMAN AS A SHIELD
NO he wasnt armed!
There was many children in his presence when he was shot
His body was dumped at sea
No wait we prepped him with a muslim note and wrapped him a sheet and slid him to sea

idk what to believe........just release the pics and vid to clear all this up
3/4ths of what you just said isn't even conflicting...it was just clarification which is reasonable when the media is only getting tidbits of information at a time. 
everything that I stated came from a white house press conference 2 from yesterday and the one from today......not a reporter, not the media, not a anchor.....the actual white house officials themselves

maybe I should just post the videos of each press conference and you can see as time goes on different officials are saying different things at the conferences 

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

This story has switched up soooooo much

1st he in mansion
Then he in a compoud
A helicopter was shot down
No we shot our own helicopter
He used a woman as a shield for the bullets
Oh wait it was his wife
We shot him cause he was firing back
HE DID NOT USE A WOMAN AS A SHIELD
NO he wasnt armed!
There was many children in his presence when he was shot
His body was dumped at sea
No wait we prepped him with a muslim note and wrapped him a sheet and slid him to sea

idk what to believe........just release the pics and vid to clear all this up
3/4ths of what you just said isn't even conflicting...it was just clarification which is reasonable when the media is only getting tidbits of information at a time. 
everything that I stated came from a white house press conference 2 from yesterday and the one from today......not a reporter, not the media, not a anchor.....the actual white house officials themselves

maybe I should just post the videos of each press conference and you can see as time goes on different officials are saying different things at the conferences 

Originally Posted by rashi

USAMA BIN LADEN

Anything the government would come out with as proof you would discredit by saying it was made up by the government to fool the American people.

USAMA BIN LADEN

Anything the government would come out with as proof you would discredit by saying it was made up by the government to fool the American people.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Ohhhhhh So now you're assuming that Ill just blindly believe anything without proof. Ok.

Wait, actually all I said was I don't care how it got done... They will be releasing photos soon to prove hes been killed, right? Right. So for now Ill be working under the assumption that hes dead.

Nice try on the lulz though... I guess listening to sources that say something was done and proof will be released publicly is crazier than being a conspiracy theorist these days.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Ohhhhhh So now you're assuming that Ill just blindly believe anything without proof. Ok.

Wait, actually all I said was I don't care how it got done... They will be releasing photos soon to prove hes been killed, right? Right. So for now Ill be working under the assumption that hes dead.

Nice try on the lulz though... I guess listening to sources that say something was done and proof will be released publicly is crazier than being a conspiracy theorist these days.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

USAMA BIN LADEN

Of course I would. Fear is the ultimate tool of governments.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I don't believe any of this for a second.

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

USAMA BIN LADEN

Of course I would. Fear is the ultimate tool of governments.

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah I don't believe any of this for a second.

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom