Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

2 days after the royal wedding something smells reptilian....

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

Yeah I don't believe any of this for a second.

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif

We're talking about the Obama administration here.  Obama is a Muslim appeaser.  Remember this is the guy that bowed to a Saudi King.  If this was GW... he probably would have made sure the CIA release the photos through Wikileaks.   

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif

We're talking about the Obama administration here.  Obama is a Muslim appeaser.  Remember this is the guy that bowed to a Saudi King.  If this was GW... he probably would have made sure the CIA release the photos through Wikileaks.   

laugh.gif
Oh so you probably need Obama to drag him across the White House lawn by his sandal straps then?

Where did you want the body to go? Buried on American soil? I sure don't.  Cremated? Be just about as good as a sea burial.  Buried in Afghanistan? Probably not because then you'd still disbelieve.

Hmmm not too many good options huh? 

They killed him (allegedly for all you CT's), took pictures, tested his god damn DNA for #)($! sake, and tossed him in the ocean to get eaten by fish.

Maybe Obama should have brought him back and glued his body to the nose of AF1 so he could see the states before gettin to those virgins.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That'd be cool.

laugh.gif
Oh so you probably need Obama to drag him across the White House lawn by his sandal straps then?

Where did you want the body to go? Buried on American soil? I sure don't.  Cremated? Be just about as good as a sea burial.  Buried in Afghanistan? Probably not because then you'd still disbelieve.

Hmmm not too many good options huh? 

They killed him (allegedly for all you CT's), took pictures, tested his god damn DNA for #)($! sake, and tossed him in the ocean to get eaten by fish.

Maybe Obama should have brought him back and glued his body to the nose of AF1 so he could see the states before gettin to those virgins.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That'd be cool.

This whole killing of him smells a bit fishy. Why wouldn't they keep his body? And if he wasn't armed why didn't they bring him back alive so that all American can really see he was caught and then execute him in new york city where the bulk of attack killed the most? All this has done is make the us citizens speculate about our government even more now than ever. This all seems like a puplicity stunt to raise national pride.

And when did they allow people to celebrate in front of the white house like that? I've been living in the D.C area my whole life and was told that fence in front of the white house is protected from citizens and if the see a big gathering police usually disperses it. It all seems weird. And are they trying to say he lived in that crib for that long and the U.S.A had no knowledge of it until recent why the delay why not sooner?

This whole killing of him smells a bit fishy. Why wouldn't they keep his body? And if he wasn't armed why didn't they bring him back alive so that all American can really see he was caught and then execute him in new york city where the bulk of attack killed the most? All this has done is make the us citizens speculate about our government even more now than ever. This all seems like a puplicity stunt to raise national pride.

And when did they allow people to celebrate in front of the white house like that? I've been living in the D.C area my whole life and was told that fence in front of the white house is protected from citizens and if the see a big gathering police usually disperses it. It all seems weird. And are they trying to say he lived in that crib for that long and the U.S.A had no knowledge of it until recent why the delay why not sooner?

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

......they story matters because:

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif
.  not only did they do that, now the story is falling apart.

Umm yea I still don't care how it got done.  Its done. 

....this is why they call us americans stupid.

laugh.gif
 @ "its done". sure about that?

- using your logic they couldve told you they found a stargate....pushed Bin Laden in...and blew it up afterward. then you sitting there with the
pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sigh.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

......they story matters because:

- dont tell us you couldnt bring his body back due to burial rights. and he was dead because he resisted and we shot him the head, when its not true.

- this dude was the absolute LAST person on any most wanted list that you'd want to be on some, yeah i found him.....but he dead.........and i buried him......under the sea
eyes.gif
.  not only did they do that, now the story is falling apart.

Umm yea I still don't care how it got done.  Its done. 

....this is why they call us americans stupid.

laugh.gif
 @ "its done". sure about that?

- using your logic they couldve told you they found a stargate....pushed Bin Laden in...and blew it up afterward. then you sitting there with the
pimp.gif
 "its done" 

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Sigh.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Exactly. In our country that's based on Christian ideals.
30t6p3b.gif
Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

what I don't get is all the religion bashers here on NT suddenly becoming high and mighty now that an admitted terrorist has been killed

Look past all the "celebration" mumbo jumbo and simply explain how the world isn't better off with him dead.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Exactly. In our country that's based on Christian ideals.
30t6p3b.gif
Throughout all of this, that's been one of my biggest problems...

- you're supposed to mourn birth and celebrate death, yall suck.

what I don't get is all the religion bashers here on NT suddenly becoming high and mighty now that an admitted terrorist has been killed

Look past all the "celebration" mumbo jumbo and simply explain how the world isn't better off with him dead.

I still don't see why they dumped his body even though nobody wanted him.

And if Osama wasn't armed they should've captured dude.

And if Osama wasn't armed they should've captured dude.

the reason he was buried at sea is due to playing it safe.  If he was to be buried on land, it would cause other issues...possibly terrorist groups worshiping his burial and having it become a shrine....etc.
by dumping the body bag at sea, game f'in over. no one knows where or how to find that ahkkmed.

the reason he was buried at sea is due to playing it safe.  If he was to be buried on land, it would cause other issues...possibly terrorist groups worshiping his burial and having it become a shrine....etc.
by dumping the body bag at sea, game f'in over. no one knows where or how to find that ahkkmed.

Originally Posted by JD214

The body was dumped at sea to avoid any definitive "resting spot" for his followers, sympathizers to flock to.

Soak it in, accept it.

Originally Posted by JD214

The body was dumped at sea to avoid any definitive "resting spot" for his followers, sympathizers to flock to.

Soak it in, accept it.

Back
Top Bottom