Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by ChrisPhenephom

And if Osama wasn't armed they should've captured dude.
this.  dont know why they didnt bring him in. prob would have gotten moar info.

like he would talk... use your brain... good thing they killed him, it's the least he deserved. after all he's done...ask yourself this, if you had a familymember or loved one that died during 9/11 would you want bin laden to be put on trial, or would you rather see him dead? i dont feel bad he's dead...he's responsible for his on death

like he would talk... use your brain... good thing they killed him, it's the least he deserved. after all he's done...ask yourself this, if you had a familymember or loved one that died during 9/11 would you want bin laden to be put on trial, or would you rather see him dead? i dont feel bad he's dead...he's responsible for his on death

they got like 5 computers, hard drives, files, etc.  I think they will have enough info.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by scshift

Yeah I don't believe any of this for a second.

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif
We're talking about the Obama administration here.  Obama is a Muslim appeaser.  Remember this is the guy that bowed to a Saudi King.  If this was GW... he probably would have made sure the CIA release the photos through Wikileaks.   

Man, sometimes I feel like people don't understand that this is what needs to be done to fix the image of America across the Arab/Muslim lands across the world. I personally don't think Osama deserved any rights at all, but by doing what they did with the proper burial, it was trying to show the world especially the Muslim population that America respects the religion and that this ISN'T A WAR ON ISLAM. 
Now, I really don't think they followed proper protocol for a Muslim burial, I mean why would they? This dude didn't deserve anything respectful. But anyway, yeah, I hope you guys understand that this is politics and that certain things need to be done for things to work out. So please stop all this bulls*** about how Obama is a Muslim appeaser and stuff. HE NEEDS to do this to restore our image. The previous administration really tarnished it and we need to gain their respect back. 

I personally believe he's captured, that would make most sense to me. But w/e. I just hope we can all just get along. Wishful thinking, i know but how great would it be if we could all respect each other for who we are and appreciate different cultures. 
pimp.gif

they got like 5 computers, hard drives, files, etc.  I think they will have enough info.

Dude is global public enemy number 1, so I'm supposed to believe he was caught, then we chucked his body into the sea? Dude isn't some petty drug dealer, he's a professional terrorist, so even if he did get caught, like the US would really throw his body away... I don't think a single soul involved gives a crap about Osama's rights
laugh.gif
We're talking about the Obama administration here.  Obama is a Muslim appeaser.  Remember this is the guy that bowed to a Saudi King.  If this was GW... he probably would have made sure the CIA release the photos through Wikileaks.   

Man, sometimes I feel like people don't understand that this is what needs to be done to fix the image of America across the Arab/Muslim lands across the world. I personally don't think Osama deserved any rights at all, but by doing what they did with the proper burial, it was trying to show the world especially the Muslim population that America respects the religion and that this ISN'T A WAR ON ISLAM. 
Now, I really don't think they followed proper protocol for a Muslim burial, I mean why would they? This dude didn't deserve anything respectful. But anyway, yeah, I hope you guys understand that this is politics and that certain things need to be done for things to work out. So please stop all this bulls*** about how Obama is a Muslim appeaser and stuff. HE NEEDS to do this to restore our image. The previous administration really tarnished it and we need to gain their respect back. 

I personally believe he's captured, that would make most sense to me. But w/e. I just hope we can all just get along. Wishful thinking, i know but how great would it be if we could all respect each other for who we are and appreciate different cultures. 
pimp.gif

I dont have a problem with them killing him

but if you can capture him alive.....why not?.......if he was alive right now and flown to the US and lets say CNN Fox alllll the news stations was there at the airport waiting for him to get off the plane to get footage of him in handcuffs and surrounded by US guards wouldn't that END & DEAD ANY SPECULATIONS? Uhhhhh Yeah

so why keep this at sea no picture/video hoopla goin?

I dont have a problem with them killing him

but if you can capture him alive.....why not?.......if he was alive right now and flown to the US and lets say CNN Fox alllll the news stations was there at the airport waiting for him to get off the plane to get footage of him in handcuffs and surrounded by US guards wouldn't that END & DEAD ANY SPECULATIONS? Uhhhhh Yeah

so why keep this at sea no picture/video hoopla goin?

Look guys the whole dumping the body at sea is shady. Its as if they got the idea from the sopranos.

Plus the dumping the body at sea isn't even Islamic.

If they were so worried about following customs why did they bust in dudes crib and blast him in his own bedroom, that's so uncustomary.

Don't be fooled people.

Look guys the whole dumping the body at sea is shady. Its as if they got the idea from the sopranos.

Plus the dumping the body at sea isn't even Islamic.

If they were so worried about following customs why did they bust in dudes crib and blast him in his own bedroom, that's so uncustomary.

Don't be fooled people.

Originally Posted by Demps

ya gotta be #$@@+!+! me.

Seriously! Like dude is just gonna spill his guts to the country he has dedicated his life to hating.

Plus, would cost way to much just to protect him and put him on trial.

Originally Posted by Demps

ya gotta be #$@@+!+! me.

Seriously! Like dude is just gonna spill his guts to the country he has dedicated his life to hating.

Plus, would cost way to much just to protect him and put him on trial.

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

How did he have computers but didn't have a t.v and telephone line?

What was he doing the whole time playing solitaire.

he stealin wifi from the neighbors and plottin via The Deep Web son

Originally Posted by howdeepisyourlove

How did he have computers but didn't have a t.v and telephone line?

What was he doing the whole time playing solitaire.

he stealin wifi from the neighbors and plottin via The Deep Web son

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Obama goes to the Univ of Egypt on June 9, 2009 and made a speech about how the US is not fighting Islam then a couple weeks later on June 23, 2009, a US Missile strike killed and injured over 60 people at a funeral.  So what is this part about restoring our image?  Protocol for a Muslim Burial? 

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — An airstrike believed to have been carried out by a United States drone killed at least 60 people at a funeral for aTaliban fighter in South Waziristan on Tuesday, residents of the area and local news reports said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/24/world/asia/24pstan.html

[font=Georgia, serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Obama goes to the Univ of Egypt on June 9, 2009 and made a speech about how the US is not fighting Islam then a couple weeks later on June 23, 2009, a US Missile strike killed and injured over 60 people at a funeral.  So what is this part about restoring our image?  Protocol for a Muslim Burial? 

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — An airstrike believed to have been carried out by a United States drone killed at least 60 people at a funeral for aTaliban fighter in South Waziristan on Tuesday, residents of the area and local news reports said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/24/world/asia/24pstan.html

[font=Georgia, serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Anything the government would come out with as proof you would discredit by saying it was made up by the government to fool the American people.

Of course I would. Fear is the ultimate tool of governments.
exactly, you fear your country so much you don't trust ANYTHING....

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Anything the government would come out with as proof you would discredit by saying it was made up by the government to fool the American people.

Of course I would. Fear is the ultimate tool of governments.
exactly, you fear your country so much you don't trust ANYTHING....

Back
Top Bottom