Osama Bin Laden is dead

With all that said... why in the world would the US Govt post pictures of a dead Osama to further enraged his supporters especially today when his supporters are in mourning?  

Exactly.  I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures or videos wasn't released for a month or so.  Let some of the feelings and emotion behind this day die down just a bit and then release the necessary information.

With all that said... why in the world would the US Govt post pictures of a dead Osama to further enraged his supporters especially today when his supporters are in mourning?  

Exactly.  I wouldn't be surprised if the pictures or videos wasn't released for a month or so.  Let some of the feelings and emotion behind this day die down just a bit and then release the necessary information.

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23
pimp.gif
I said this!�
"Suckers stay talking on them Internet comments. Mad cause I'm most wanted like Osama" -Lil B
pimp.gif

Anyone else think this is a story to distract us from the fact the US could be defaulting on its debt this month?

Anyone else think this is a story to distract us from the fact the US could be defaulting on its debt this month?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I bet it has to do with us having a Muslim president.

laugh.gif
 Let me guess not a fan of Obama
not too keen on the sarcasm, eh?

laugh.gif
 Guess not.I mean I had and inkling he was but with the situation and all the crazy stuff people have been saying I guess I just didnt pick up on it. Either way it is funny

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I bet it has to do with us having a Muslim president.

laugh.gif
 Let me guess not a fan of Obama
not too keen on the sarcasm, eh?

laugh.gif
 Guess not.I mean I had and inkling he was but with the situation and all the crazy stuff people have been saying I guess I just didnt pick up on it. Either way it is funny

Man they BETTER release pictures, it shouldn't even be a question.

I'm not at all a fan of pictures that are really gory but this is the one exception. I think the majority of the globe feel the same way.

Man they BETTER release pictures, it shouldn't even be a question.

I'm not at all a fan of pictures that are really gory but this is the one exception. I think the majority of the globe feel the same way.

I wonder if there are conspiracy people on boats in the ocean now trying to find the body

Maybe the gov't has the body but telling us it was thrown at sea

The whole being honored at sea thing is more of a CONSPIRACY then ANYTHING

I wonder if there are conspiracy people on boats in the ocean now trying to find the body

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.

--Its like in a movie. If you dont see dude is dead, he aint dead.
--I'll take it as it is though and accept it. With a grain of salt.

LOL @ people still using the word "mansion"

After seeing it, even the people on the news have changed their wording by calling it a "compound"

It's a 3 story shack, so stop saying Osama was chilling in a mansion
roll.gif

LOL @ people still using the word "mansion"

After seeing it, even the people on the news have changed their wording by calling it a "compound"

It's a 3 story shack, so stop saying Osama was chilling in a mansion
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I was thinking the same thing. They might be telling the world that the body got buried at sea just to play the part. His body could be in the states as we speak for all we know. If I was president I'd personally ask for this guy's head on my desk (on the DL of course) first thing in the morning.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

I was thinking the same thing. They might be telling the world that the body got buried at sea just to play the part. His body could be in the states as we speak for all we know. If I was president I'd personally ask for this guy's head on my desk (on the DL of course) first thing in the morning.

The level of uncertainty and distrust of the government are putting people on edge. This is going to get out of hand before it really even starts...

Back
Top Bottom