Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by WHPH10

This is all bull %*#% distraction.

Who gives a $+@! about whether or not Osama's alive?

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a !!@%

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a !!@%

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a $!%%

Great. I'll be out getting my @*+% sucked.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

All the people celebrating in the streets and the families of victims who died in 9/11 seem to give a $!%%

Great. I'll be out getting my @*+% sucked.

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office?

absolutely not..

Osama was killed under obamas watch. He'll get credit for that and that is where it ends.

but he gave the order to the seals...and not one of our soldiers was injured

WOW so will this event change the opinions of voters for putting obama back in office?

absolutely not..

Osama was killed under obamas watch. He'll get credit for that and that is where it ends.

absolutely not..

What was he going to do..say no?

Forget it, im not going to be cordial about this. OBAMA DID NOTHING SAVE FOR BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

absolutely not..

Forget it, im not going to be cordial about this. OBAMA DID NOTHING SAVE FOR BEING IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

indifferent.gif
@ buried at sea.

He's not Megatron

I know pictures would help prove he's dead but can't you idiots see how that would be a rallying cry to his supporters? To parade around his picture like that would be irresponsible.

I know pictures would help prove he's dead but can't you idiots see how that would be a rallying cry to his supporters? To parade around his picture like that would be irresponsible.

don't know if this is good or bad. As of right now, i hope people that were affected with 9/11 can find a little more peace if this is true

don't know if this is good or bad. As of right now, i hope people that were affected with 9/11 can find a little more peace if this is true

absolutely not..

so what do you think someone should have to do to receive credit? who is credit due to? im not trying to negate you, just asking

absolutely not..

so what do you think someone should have to do to receive credit? who is credit due to? im not trying to negate you, just asking

So you guys think we staged this and Bin Laden is still alive? Or he died a while ago but we waited until now to show it?

I hope you don't really think it's the former. He could just appear on TV today and completely discredit our government in a way no amount of bombs could. It's possible it's the latter, in which case his associates will come out and say he's been dead for years, also discrediting our government.

Neither seems like a good strategy by the US. But it's ok, people need to believe in some conspiracy to fill the void.

Back
Top Bottom