Osama Bin Laden is dead

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the videos...

man i can find an old muslim dude with a big beard and sit him in that position and y'all would think its osama too...

why all the secrecy? show us his god damn dead body, show us his face...show us pictures...let us know 100% you got him... case closed...

what is the point of all these smoke and mirrors??

anyone who believes any of this crap is delusional....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the videos...

man i can find an old muslim dude with a big beard and sit him in that position and y'all would think its osama too...

why all the secrecy? show us his god damn dead body, show us his face...show us pictures...let us know 100% you got him... case closed...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

etsd3n.jpg

This is the pic of him watching himself and even videos of US congress on satellite tv

I though there were no communication lines going in or out of that compound. At least that's what the feds said. However, pictures of the compound clearly showed a satt dish. 
To me a satt dish is a line of communication since you can run satt internet and a phone off of it. 

I think the "no lines of communication in or out the compound" is bull *%!%. 

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

etsd3n.jpg

This is the pic of him watching himself and even videos of US congress on satellite tv

I though there were no communication lines going in or out of that compound. At least that's what the feds said. However, pictures of the compound clearly showed a satt dish. 
To me a satt dish is a line of communication since you can run satt internet and a phone off of it. 

I think the "no lines of communication in or out the compound" is bull *%!%. 

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the videos...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by copped

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

@ the videos...

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom