"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

and its not full length

1597072693855.png

not going to lie though, its one of the very, very few asics i like the design off and if they make the exact version casually then id pay $100 easily for them

i really dig the white cw
1597072871797.png

so are there a lot here that got the first responders/frontliners discount on the metaracers?

thats why i like the white pair better, i dint think ive even bought any of the orange cw of the zf/vf

these brands need to unerstand that colorways can make or break the shoes

got to give some love to reebok and the floatride line

they pretty much told their parent adidas “give us them boost and we gon make em light and still keep em bouncy and charge $100” and thats just what they did and then to often have a discount that i had to double up, got the first one at $60 and the second pair at $40 and theyre the best runner for the buck

47057816-35E3-4784-9D6E-EB3812908E1B.jpeg

second gen is the same set-up with a new upper and same retail and they brought back the old logo and i got to say, they look good

1597977404425.jpeg

they need to include the energy’s in their promotions so i can finally cop a pair haha been holding out since i prefer the look of the 2s

Back
Top Bottom