OZARK [A Netflix Original Series | Season 3 | 2019??]

Idk how Marty was able smash Wendy same way Gary did. My guy would have went soft af.

Hell i prob wouldnt have even been able to get it up at all after she did that. And i think only way i could have would have been to go HAM on her

Idk how Marty was able smash Wendy same way Gary did. My guy would have went soft af.

Hell i prob wouldnt have even been able to get it up at all after she did that. And i think only way i could have would have been to go HAM on her
Dude’s a weirdo, man. Almost wanted to fast forward that ****.:lol:

Anyone think that Cade may have sexually abused Ruth? I noticed she always got done up when she went to see him. What kind of daughter gets made up to visit her dad?

Anyone think that Cade may have sexually abused Ruth? I noticed she always got done up when she went to see him. What kind of daughter gets made up to visit her dad?

Genius. You may be right. He's def gonna play a big role in season 2

Whoa....never really considered that. But it was a bit odd that they focused on her dolling up before going to visit him at prison.

Hanging the tennis balls from the garage so your car doesn't hit the wall.......

000.gif

I thought the same BUT i think it was more along the lines of her getting all done up because the strip club told her she was ugly and her hiring better looking women. But yeah the way he got mad at her for wearing the lipstick gave that vibe.

Shes the only female out of all of them too.

Dang so his wife got banged by two different cats? Just finished ep 2 and shows getting better and better.

Show got good for me at the 5th episode. The amount of snitching on themselves or others to drive a point home is annoying tho.

I thought Ep 8 was filler, but it's ended up being a great introduction to who Del is and who Marty used to be

This show is wild as ****

I watched it off the strength of the 'breaking bad x .....' claims and it didn't disappoint. About as good a first season of a show that i've ever seen.

Just finished the season. I hope there is a Season 2. It would be interesting to see where they go from here. With the Snells, FBI, the Mexican Boss...

I never even thought of that until my homegirl mentioned it. Did she do it both times, or just the last time?

Hanging the tennis balls from the garage so your car doesn't hit the wall.......

000.gif

That's what that was for? :lol:
Dang so his wife got banged by two different cats? Just finished ep 2 and shows getting better and better.

Nope, just one dude. Who else you thought was smashing her ?

Just finished the season. I hope there is a Season 2. It would be interesting to see where they go from here. With the Snells, FBI, the Mexican Boss...

So do I, this show is dope.

When ol girl brought up that video like she was provin' a point I was so confused. Like yea, I got a video of another dude pipin' you down but you offended by it?

000.gif

Lol where yall been?

What other dude you talkin bout?

Ruth only got made up the last time she visited her dad, thats why i say it was because she was trying to change the way people viewed her (simce she was cleaning up her act, sort of)

I liked this show

Only complaint is that I didn't buy the antagonists as really intimidating

Back
Top Bottom