P90X Discussion

Plyometrics has got to be the most fun workout. It must be especially fun for dudes that are used to playing sports but not necessarily strength training
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I did Plyo today. I was barely able to make it through the workout.  Even worse my chest was sore from the chest and back exercises the previous day. I'm already ready to quit.
smh.gif

Okay I need some help, I just DL the p90 program.

So I was wondering where do I start?

Do I do different workout videos each day?

Here are the workout vids that are in the p90:

• Sculpt Circuit 1-2: Easy moves that work to tone, firm, and strengthen your entire body. (29 minutes)[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
  • Sweat Cardio 1-2: Fun, innovative cardio moves, kickboxing, Pilates, and more to burn fat and shed inches fast. (36 minutes)
  • Sculpt Circuit 3-4: Next level for sculpting long, lean muscles. (38 minutes)
  • Sweat Cardio 3-4: Accelerated fat and calorie blasting. (42 minutes)
  • Ab Ripper 100 & 200: Get two 6-minute ab routines guaranteed to give you the flat, sexy six-pack abs you've always wanted.
I'm just confused which ones I should do in a day, like should I do 1-2 both on the same day then 3-4 the next?  Or do I do the Sculpt Circuit 1-4, then Sweat Cardio 1-4.

Help is appreciated

Originally Posted by Control Are

^^ Use the modified movements to make it a little easier on yourself
Appreciate the tip. I'll keep that in mind next time I do that segment.
Originally Posted by eeibaby

I'm not sure where you would start on the p90. My guess would be it's similar to p90x, where you do one each day in a cycle. I couldn't really find you a p90 schedule, but here is the p90x calendar so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://livefitnessnow.com...009/04/p90x_calendar.pdf

Each day you pretty much focus on something different. I could be wrong though. 
ohwell.gif

Thanks I'll definitely do that, only reason I was kinda questioning it because majority are only about 30 minutes

I'm picking it up today from Craigslist for $70. The pull-up bar is coming in next monday. Excited to get back in shape.

I'm on day 3 of the p90 program, I'm definitely feeling healthier.

Man if feels so good to finally get into shape, resisting fast foods & junk food is really hard though

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Here are the workout vids that are in the p90:

• Sculpt Circuit 1-2: Easy moves that work to tone, firm, and strengthen your entire body. (29 minutes)[table][tr][td]
    [/td][/tr][/table]
  • Sweat Cardio 1-2: Fun, innovative cardio moves, kickboxing, Pilates, and more to burn fat and shed inches fast. (36 minutes)
  • Sculpt Circuit 3-4: Next level for sculpting long, lean muscles. (38 minutes)
  • Sweat Cardio 3-4: Accelerated fat and calorie blasting. (42 minutes)
  • Ab Ripper 100 & 200: Get two 6-minute ab routines guaranteed to give you the flat, sexy six-pack abs you've always wanted.
I'm just confused which ones I should do in a day, like should I do 1-2 both on the same day then 3-4 the next?  Or do I do the Sculpt Circuit 1-4, then Sweat Cardio 1-4.

Help is appreciated

Yes, do different videos each day.  If you think you can do 3-4 then start with those. 

Monday - sweat

Tuesday - Sculpt

and so on....  Sunday is your rest day.    Do the ab ripper videos after every Sweat workout.

I did this last summer and I lost like 25lbs in a month and a half or something like that.      Follow the diet, though if you're trying to lose weight.

I lost 20 pds in 5 weeks... I been busy the past 2 weeks but I'm back at it.... Gonna go extra hard these next couple of weeks..... I'm doing diamond push ups with ease.... It was difficult at first but my strength has improved dramatically...

Gotta shred fat this month.... Cardio will be added to my schedule 2x a week

is it really as tough and effective as people are making it out to be? and all of you guys paying for this?

I lost 20 pds in 5 weeks...
That's what I'm talking about!  I am sure this program would work if I could find time to do it.  Between wife, kids, and work I can't find the time to get it in.  I have resorted to writing down the moves and doing the exercises in the gym during my scheduled workout time.  Starting from day one, AGAIN, today.  Chest and back here I come.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im fat and i need to lose weight... everyone told me i was gonna gain weight from settling down and having a family but DAMN.....didnt know it was gonna be like this...

same here...SMH

::UPDATE::

I started Insanity two weeks.  HOLY CRAP!!....a lot of cardio is an understatement.

But anyway, here is a pic before I started and one two weeks later.

BEFORE
4540101737_63b292fb6e.jpg

WEEK TWO
4540101199_18acaa316e.jpg

It's a little bit of improvement in my abs because of the large amounts of cardio.  I can't wait to see what is going to happen in 60 days!!

Can vouch for this programme.

Did the whole thing, with the diet in check.. = 6 pack..

I might attempt it again, but I just feel like its a great cutting programme, I lost a bit of mass due to the diet.

You can have the same effect by going to the gym with these principles.. quick rests, intensity and consistency.

hey guys, im looking for a real copy of insanity or p90x. was wondering if any of yall has a real copy they want to sell let me know, ASAP!

I was doing the regular p90 but now I'm just deciding to go to the gym, I'm sure the p90x is not boring like the regular p90

Haven't done p90x, but I started Insanity, and the cardio is no joke.

10 minutes of that equals 1 full court basketball game to me.

Back
Top Bottom