P90X Discussion

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Hence the term "Insanity" 
tongue.gif

Yeah, it's not for the faint of heart, if you've never done anything physically challenging before in your life, I recommend taking it easy with this one. 
It's really a non-stop exercising program, you actually need to take a break voluntarily because they keep going until with or without you.

Serious note, 10 minutes into this, I'm already dying, and I've been playing basketball my whole life.  Nothing has come close or compared to Insanity.

After the first day, I told myself, I've never felt like this in my life.  All exhausted, and scared that I might pass out. 
laugh.gif
same here
laugh.gif

i was finished with the first week, went on to the second...20 minutes in on the Chest and Back, and i damn near passed out.. I never felt that feeling of "passing out" before..my face was cold as hell, but my body was steaming hot...
laugh.gif
..iono, it was a crazy feeling...i went into the bathroom to check myself, my face was madd pale.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

same here
laugh.gif

i was finished with the first week, went on to the second...20 minutes in on the Chest and Back, and i damn near passed out.. I never felt that feeling of "passing out" before..my face was cold as hell, but my body was steaming hot...
laugh.gif
..iono, it was a crazy feeling...i went into the bathroom to check myself, my face was madd pale.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even the ab ripper workout gets you all exhausted.   I'm telling you, it's a crazy +%% workout, but you feel great after knowing, you just got your +%% kicked like you've never have before. 
laugh.gif

The plyo and the chest/back are the toughest ones for sure. 

I need to get back into it, I did it for 2 weeks, then fell off due to long tiring late hours at work, makes you not want to exercise at home
grin.gif

Got back to lazy mode, and eating crap. 

It's the final countdown for my INSANITY journey.  This program is nuts.  I have one more week left.  I'll update with pics when I'm done.

im making a copy from my friends p90x

so i see i need weights/resistance bands, pull up bar and a yoga mat? is that it? wheres the cheapest place i can get these?
whats better, weights or bands? if i get weights, up to what size?

any other recommendations?

Originally Posted by magneto621

where can i get a copy of p90x?
ebay. the only one i do now is the ab ripper. cause it takes only like 20 minutes....
roll.gif

Is there anyway to do the program without the pull up bar?
That's not going to work at my house. I'll just have dumbbells and a resistance band.

Originally Posted by MR RASKATRIPAS

im making a copy from my friends p90x

so i see i need weights/resistance bands, pull up bar and a yoga mat? is that it? wheres the cheapest place i can get these?
whats better, weights or bands? if i get weights, up to what size?

any other recommendations?
I got my pull up bar from Target and my yoga mat from Walmart. works though
roll.gif

i got those copies of p90x complete with everything now, holla at me if your interested. CHEAP, no bull s**t ......

^can you spot me the ab ripper x?

i have all the routines memorized for p90, looking to try out p90x.

what do u mean spot
laugh.gif

like free ? dude i'll give u the whole shabang for cheap trust, message me

Originally Posted by onewearz

i got those copies of p90x complete with everything now, holla at me if your interested. CHEAP, no bull s**t ......

I can tell you how to get all the whole p90x progeram and the whole p90x+ program and the whole insanity program for[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] FREE.[/color] Here's your proof that I'm not pulling your leg. and remember it's all for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FREE. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]   

so I am starting a second round of p90x today

I missed 1 yoga session in my last round and only did 1 workout in the last recovery week (core synergistics)

I was too stressed out during the last few weeks due to the lakers so I replaced some of the yoga workouts with cardio x

but I completed everything else and I am pleased with the results...it works...even with some cheat meals and eating kit kats through out
smh.gif

I will try to post comparison pics if anyone is interested later

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

I can tell you how to get all the whole p90x progeram and the whole p90x+ program and the whole insanity program for[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] FREE.[/color] Here's your proof that I'm not pulling your leg. and remember it's all for [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FREE. [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]     
do tell..

Originally Posted by needsomejays

did my first day yesterday, gotta say, it wasnt fun
laugh.gif
not as sore as i thought i would be though
Plyometrics will make you sweat like you're in a pool of water. No lie when I was done with it I'd never sweat so much in my life my room was damp as hell, smelling like gym socks, and i damn near filled my bath tub from my sweat soaked shirt. I was
eek.gif
ing.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

do tell..

Everybody's tryna sell ppl these but I'd show people how to get them for free, which will save them $500+ if they intended on buying all the programs.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I got the P90x workouts on dvds with everything for sale. If anybody is interested just hit me up.
better watch out on how you sell those things. beachbody will send you a cease and desist letter plus a $800+ fee to pay them or they'll send you to court.

laugh.gif
Plyometrics will make you sweat like you're in a pool of water. No lie when I was done with it I'd never sweat so much in my life my room was damp as hell, smelling like gym socks, and i damn near filled my bath tub from my sweat soaked shirt. I was
eek.gif
ing.

that first day of plyo yesterday
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my legs are still killing me right now

laugh.gif
eek.gif
ing.

that first day of plyo yesterday
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
my legs are still killing me right now
Yeah those knee tucks hurt my knees and the other high impact moves.

did anybody else skip the yoga? i started doing it today and then just stopped
ohwell.gif
i just cant get into it

DO NOT SKIP ANY WORKOUTS!!! You'll get into that mindset that it's okay to skip workouts when really it's not. As Tony said he's fast blah blah blah because he does Yoga not because he can do a lot of pull ups etc. I did yoga yesterday and I wanted to quit so bad but I stuck through to the end(1hr and a 1/2). Most of the moves I can't do but I know when I'm finally able to do them I'll be
pimp.gif
ing myself.

Back
Top Bottom