Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Is that Cal's renovated stadium? It looks the same to me...

Look for an underrated ASU team to surprise some people with disciplined play. Coach Graham is winning over Phoenix big time, look for big things from the Sun Devils in the next few years. Here's the new stadium that will most likely be ready for 2014.

I'm reading that people can't choose to purchase another region's Pac 12 channel. That's crap, I'm living in the Bay Area at the moment but I can't watch UCLA play for the time being? :smh:

I was like how the hell did I miss a 24 page thread already?

unfortunately they have to keep it g-rated for family audiences so it's a little dry

apparently qb maynard looks better than last year but I have my doubts. bad sign last year that tedord never even suggested playing bridgford or hinder, but it could've been to keep allen happy. maynard and allen's other cousin maurice harris is gonna start at the other wideout spot

Is that Cal's renovated stadium? It looks the same to me...
Look for an underrated ASU team to surprise some people with disciplined play. Coach Graham is winning over Phoenix big time, look for big things from the Sun Devils in the next few years. Here's the new stadium that will most likely be ready for 2014.

Stadium looks nice. Coincidence that both programs are going through the same building phase at the same time? Probably not.

I didn't even realize the RR/Graham connection until now. That game just got even crazier. Looking forward to following the Pac-12 top to bottom this year, instead of just U$C & Nike U

It looks almost the same because they kept the tradition and look of memorial stadium. I use to have season tickets for 9 Years and I'm so glad they finally got the facillities :pimp:

cal will still be choking *** cal because of bum *** jeff tedford. team has WAYY to much talent to be sorry like they have been.

i like udub but again that schedule
sick.gif

should be fun to see how all the new coachs do with there schools over the next few years.

still no word on a national level for the Pac12 network? we're a week away and I guess ill have to resort to listing to our games online once again.

still no word on a national level for the Pac12 network? we're a week away and I guess ill have to resort to listing to our games online once again.

Idk but it seems like the P12N (what does their logo look like anyways?) will take a couple years to go national. I'm not sure how far the coverage map extends, but I wouldn't think that there are as many alums/fans spread as far across the country as the teams in the Big 10. The Longhorn Network isn't national is it?

That said, I'll be sitting "firstrow" to watch Zona this year.

Idk but it seems like the P12N (what does their logo look like anyways?) will take a couple years to go national. I'm not sure how far the coverage map extends, but I wouldn't think that there are as many alums/fans spread as far across the country as the teams in the Big 10. The Longhorn Network isn't national is it?
That said, I'll be sitting "firstrow" to watch Zona this year.

No it is, Verizon Fios has it. I can get it, just have to get their Ultimate package.

Back
Top Bottom