Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Good !$@! special teams
pimp.gif

Ok. Screw another year. Holt needs to go. Those receivers are WIDE open. It looks like Washington is playing with only 8 guys or something.

Cal football finshed strong
pimp.gif

Zach Maynard, as bad as he's looked at times, looks like he might be okay next year. He's really played well the past few games. Not saying he'll be a stud but he could be good enough as long as we can get Bigelow going and of course Keenan Allen. The outlook for next year looks good
pimp.gif

I would love to see a Cal-Texas Holiday Bowl
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

Good season. Hopefully it end with another Bowl win. Probably gonna get a decent bowl game. 

I vote they find a way to match them up against Baylor. No defense, all offense.

As improved as they are, our offense wouldnt even keep up with Baylor, I'll pass on that matchup
laugh.gif
(probably be the Stanford game all over. In it early then completely fall off)

I need 8-5. I don't think Holt is done. The perception is bad for him but the lack of talent might save him for now, Hopefully we can get some nice recruits on that side of the ball.

My friend texted me the other day saying he was watching some bowl prediction show and they had Washington in the Alamo Bowl facing Oklahoma.
laugh.gif
Yikes! I'm down though.

This team plays so outta control it drives me nuts...but that's nothing new

If UCLA had a better QB they wouldn't be that bad 
eyes.gif
  They have big targets to throw to but Price sucks and so does that Pistol offense with their personnel. 

eek.gif
eek.gif
That catch by Rosario, ball just stuck to his hand, didn't even move.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Turnover, foul, turnover, foul, turnover, foul.
Pretty much
Gaddy looks great at home but he can't do #$+$ on the road..Too slow, can't get past anyone and can't run an offense for anything

I want Ross to be more aggressive. You're the best player. 

Romar needs to learn how to run a half court offense. Its like this every year

Deserved to lose, we will be lucky to finish in the top 6 of the conference

Baylor and RGIII huh? Interesting, let's see if Nick can scheme up someway to stop them...I highly doubt it so I don't know if its worth going just to be super frustrated and watch us give up 600 yards. I was hoping to go back to southern California but San Antonio might be fun.

NT summit in S.A.?

UW-Baylor, Cal-Texas are both awesome matchups
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Same with Stanford-OKState and Oregon-Wisconsin. Nice slate of bowl games for the Pac-12
pimp.gif

If we get a chance I'd love to run it up and them crying %%%$#%+. I hate TEXAS so much.

GOOD GOD!!!!! Can they give the Pac-12 any less respect in the lead up to this Washington vs Marquette game!? 
Bob Night just said basically: "Well I watched Cal play Missouri, who many picked to win the Pac-12 and who Washington is going to try and fight for the title, but Cal got destroyed by Missouri so if Washington is on Cal level and Marquette is better then Missouri so Marquette is going to beat them handly. What do you think about that Digger?"
This man is paid to comment on basketball with that stupid logic??? Clown. 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Digger response: "Well Wisconsin will have their hands full tonight with...."

Yes he @%%%#*@ called us Wisconsin.
indifferent.gif

Clown.  
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I hope we smack both Marquette and Duke that much more just to shut those fools up.

Don't bother me none. Most of these guys had no idea Washington was even good last year until they had UNC on the ropes. Being nestled up in the PNW doesn't bode well on the national level. This game is huge in case UW struggles in the Pac-12. Gotta get those out of conference key wins for March.

They're off to a good start, but Marquette is just as capable of putting togeter a run like UW.

Ross needs to drive more

Nice to play a team who is just as reckless as us. Romar's gotta tighten this up come conference play though

Back
Top Bottom