Pacman suspended Indefinitely...ESPN NEWS reports...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

pacman is better than the second corner on any football team in the NFL

Negative.

McAlister/Rolle
Vasher/Tillman
Harris/Woodson
Samuel/Brown

just off the top of my head

stop the homerism.

i expect a sarcastic response with no substance from you ... you used to be funny back in the day but now youre just corny

I'm being serious. Dude is good on special teams and that's it. He's an average cornerback, nothing special. You need to quit hyping him up likehe's something special outside of punt returns.

You used to be a homer and well... you're still a homer. Nothing's changed.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Pac would body any of you.
Word is that the bodyguard Tommy Jones bodied him in that bathroom.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Honestly Godell being the judge jury and executioner for all his sins is unfair.
How is it unfair? Its the NFL, this isnt the legal system.

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is still some $*%*%+%*.

I don't agree w/ it at all.

indifferent.gif

I dont understand how you can't agree with this.

Co-sign and Im a cowboys fan

laugh.gif

Samari is my dude and all...

But his epileptic #%# be getting roasted out there...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Haven't seen him play much this year though...But yeah.

Hopefully he's better than he has been the past 2 years

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm being serious. Dude is good on special teams and that's it. He's an average cornerback, nothing special. You need to quit hyping him up like he's something special outside of punt returns.

You used to be a homer and well... you're still a homer. Nothing's changed.
now i know for a fact you have 0 clue ... dude has sucked it up bad on special teams this year ... he hasnt been a lock down #1 corner but he hasbeen our best corner and given up very little ... larry fitzgerald caught one ball over his head with a foot height advantage ... he hasnt given up much elsethis year and if you watched the games you would know teams werent throwing at him ... even terrence newman was gettin thrown at more than pac ... a healthy alharris is maybe the only better 2nd corner in the league, and thats just from watching the first 6 weeks of the season ...

i defended pac when he was with the titans ... hes black and is being used as an example

Aww come on Marley, don't do the black thing...he IS being made an example of...but lets not do that...

i can only come to one conclusion after the little jared allen fiasco and why is everyone forgetting about Matt Jones having a white girl party in his jeep?

this is some utter #+%%*$$+ and it just doesnt seem right ...

and im white, im white ... w h i t ........ e

See, people are getting back to talking about $%#@ they don't know about.

Pac was a top 10 corner in 2006. Go check the film.

Oh, wait, let me put this in terms most of you will understand: go check the statistics.

Yeah, go ahead and say it's 2008, not 2006. No player is going to come back true to form at the most difficult position in football after over a year awayfrom the game, and now nobody is going to see the Pac of old this season.

"Average?" "Mediocre?" Not even close.

i hope Pac isnt done for the season. Dude had his chance and messed up, but i do think the suspension is a little harsh but thats what happens when you putyour career in someone elses hands.

i mean flat out we cant want it for him

I just feel like destroying a man's career over a few non convictions and murky police reports and accusations is a bit much.
I know Pac did this too himself, I just don't think this policy should exist in the first place.

see doublej's i know i talk out of my *%+ sometimes but i know i am and you know i am ... when i say the cowboys will go 16-0 at the beginning of theseason i know damn well it aint happening ... but you genuinely believe the stuff you say and thats just ... disturbing

how many plays did he give up to the skins? since you obviously havent watched any other games hes played in

Pacman was definitely far from avearage in 2006... him and VY practically took the Titans team on their shoulder that year....not Albert Haynesworth...he wastoo busy stomping heads. We went from 2-7 to 8-8 and that had a lot to do with Pacman locking down anyone who lined up against him. And it's not aboutINT's either, it's about the fact that QB's just didn't throw to his side of the field. not to mention he was a beast returning kicks.

And all this talk about JJ possibly giving up on Pac is exactly why I think God-dell is a POS. Last week after the "incident" happened, JJ was stillsticking up for Pac....nothing was gonna result from it. Pac was gonna keep playing, and it would have been forgotten in a couple weeks. But now Goddell handsover the suspension and it makes Pac look even worse....and could even cost him his career.

This is the same thing that happened when he was in TN.... sure he was in a few off the field incidents, but he was playing, and it wasn't a big deal. ThenGoddell issues that rediculous suspension, and Pacman becomes public enemy #1. Even if Pac would've gotten a 4 or 8 game suspension, he'd still be aTitan right now..

Goddell's suspensions are affecting Pacman's, and the league's image more than the actual incidents themselves.

Yeah, go ahead and say it's 2008, not 2006. No player is going to come back true to form at the most difficult position in football after over a year away from the game, and now nobody is going to see the Pac of old this season.
Pac wasn't playing QB...
grin.gif

As far as I'm concerned, he's had his chance... If he were playing at a high level, he'd be worth the headaches. If he wasn't getting introuble and beating up body guards at hotels, you could deal with having to wait through an adjustment period to get back to peak form... But having to put upwith all the extra crap that goes along with him, him getting in trouble AGAIN, and having to sit and watch him play at a mediocre level while he adjusts?It's not gonna happen. Not in Dallas, not anywhere...

How much PT has Pacman gotten at CB for the Cowboys? As a matter of fact, before the Arizona game, wasn't he basically non-existent on that D? As far asSmoot, exactly how badly has he done in a nickel role since the Giants game? Yeah he was overmatched by Plax, but since then he's done just fine.

you're on crack if you think Pacman has been a better CB/contributor to his D over Smoot this season.

dude you are so far off with your statements im starting to question if you are intoxcated or not ... he started every game for us lolololol

Pacman has contributed more and is a better corner than smoot and carlos

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

How much PT has Pacman gotten at CB for the Cowboys? As a matter of fact, before the Arizona game, wasn't he basically non-existent on that D? As far as Smoot, exactly how badly has he done in a nickel role since the Giants game? Yeah he was overmatched by Plax, but since then he's done just fine.

you're on crack if you think Pacman has been a better CB/contributor to his D over Smoot this season.

Hes been starting i think 3 or 4 games if im not mistaken and when he wasnt hes been some pretty good time in the other game

dude you are so far off with your statements im starting to question if you are intoxcated or not ... he started every game for us lolololol

Pacman has contributed more and is a better corner than smoot and carlos
laugh.gif
someone in your fam gotta be part of that crack epidemic in DC back in the 80's.

Started every game? Hmmm...wasn't that Terrence Newman and Anthony Henry starting vs. the Skins a few weeks back? As a matter of fact, Pacman ONLY got inon special teams.

He hasn't contributed more to his team than Smoot, and you DO know that Carlos Rogers is playing close to a pro bowl level this season, right? Your ownfans will tell you the same. C'mon now, you as delusional as martin lawrence running with that trashbag on. If dude was actually worth 2 $#@+# andsomehow done something this year to HELP his team, there would be more people going to bat for him. He's done nothing but take up a roster spot and createeven more of a circus around his team.

Man this is some BS forreal. How could the dude from the Jags who was caught with Cocaine skate off, and Pacman gets suspension for a little tussle with hisOWN security. Big deal.

Man this is bias. And ESPN is just playing to Goodell. Its crap. Im not even going to get started on the R word, but some of yall know what it is.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

See, people are getting back to talking about $%#@ they don't know about.

Pac was a top 10 corner in 2006. Go check the film.

Oh, wait, let me put this in terms most of you will understand: go check the statistics.

Yeah, go ahead and say it's 2008, not 2006. No player is going to come back true to form at the most difficult position in football after over a year away from the game, and now nobody is going to see the Pac of old this season.

"Average?" "Mediocre?" Not even close.

He had a great season his second year but you drinking the Koolaid. He aint never been consistent at nothing but gettin in trouble

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Man this is some BS forreal. How could the dude from the Jags who was caught with Cocaine skate off, and Pacman gets suspension for a little tussle with his OWN security. Big deal.

Man this is bias. And ESPN is just playing to Goodell. Its crap. Im not even going to get started on the R word, but some of yall know what it is.
Nice how u conveniently left out the other several "incidents" where Adam Jones has been involved or present. It aint got jack to dowith race. Leonard Little KILLED a woman while driving drunk. Last I checked he was still playing. What does race have to do with it? He was on a SHORT leash.

If anything, the Dallas organization has failed in getting him some help b/c he seriously needs help as do A LOT of professional athletes and they simply arenot getting it.

doublejs, what in all bloody hell are you talking about? Pacman locked DOWN in the skins game ... im done replying to you until you put down the bottle or rewatch the game on your tivo or something ... HA ... carlos rogers? LMAO dude has dropped more picks than pacmans been thrown at

Pacman did NOT start every game...
he played as much as a starter in every game he didnt start which was one i think

Back
Top Bottom