PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3

I thought the first two were the lamest thrillers I have ever seen. A whole bunch of waiting for something to happen that never happens. I don't really expect much more out of this one. I will check this one out when it's in the cheap seats or is released onto the on demand streams.

Just came back from seeing it, I thought it was too short and there were some parts that were in the previews but not in the actual movie.
I thought this one was better than the second one tho..

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i wanna see this but i havent seen the first 2.

worth it?
Not sure if you need to but it might help if you want to know a little background on the story. The second one is a prequel to the first and this one is a prequel to the second.

Yeah, like a pre-prequel. 
Gonna watch this tomorrow after work. Looks interesting...

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Spoiler [+]
week ending

i agree
tired.gif

Chillainvillain - i think the order it goes from 1st,3rd then 2nd. Well for me ..

i think i'm gonna see this on sunday
got an awesome groupon for 2 movie tickets, 2 popcorns 2 drinks for 15 bucks!

didn't like the first one, was bored for most of it. second one was better, and i'm hoping this one is good. love scary movies.

man for some reason , i dont entertain these type of movies.

got me not wanting to invite that BS into my mind /crib

but i love me some 80s horror movies.

someone post spoilers

went and it was too packed, didnt wanna strain my neck by sitting in the front so i left. someone review the movie after viewing please.

terrible, only part that was creepy was the old ladies in the garage.

SMH very disappointed

I enjoyed it. I personally thought its the best one out of the three. Most of the movie was comedy, I probably jumped like twice.

last 15 minutes will ruin your life my @%$...

weak @%$ movie.

but shout out to the dude toby.

just got back. movie was cool

but the idiots crackin jokes once again, tryna be funny pissed me off. you could tell the people who were laughing and cracking jokes were scared.

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Am i the only one who thinks this movie got played out already?

no you are not! 
eyes.gif
 and it doesn't help that my bf wants to go tonight, to see it, instead of the state fair...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by That Kid Daniel

I enjoyed it. I personally thought its the best one out of the three. Most of the movie was comedy, I probably jumped like twice.

That's pretty much all I want from this movie.  I don't know how you can see the first two and not know what to expect from this one. 

Saw the first one and thought it was the biggest crock of $%!$. Didn't bother to see the second and won't go to see this one.

I liked the first two but I saw the first trailer for this one and thought "If this whole thing starts with Bloody Mary, I'll lose it." Second trailer sold me on going to see it.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i wanna see this but i havent seen the first 2.

worth it?
Not sure if you need to but it might help if you want to know a little background on the story. The second one is a prequel to the first and this one is a prequel to the second.
so they were released in reverse chronological order? 
should i go see the third one first?

Back
Top Bottom