::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ the Grizzlies

kwame is a very good back-up center no doubt about it. hate to see the homie leave but it's for the better.

bleeding gold and purple since 87'

what the hell????????????????????????????????????????? this is the most lopsided trade in recent memory.....why the hell would the grizzlies do thistrade....this is insane

Great Pickup by the Lakers

Originally Posted by EB4President

man i think if they can resign kwame for cheap that would great. He does play defense. As much as a liability he is on offense he is ok defensively.

maybe if he's getting less money, people wont expect much and then he can hopefully play.

MITCH DONE DID IT
pimp.gif
Yea i guess he does play defense......................... If you call defense putting you hand up not blocking shot and watching the other teamscore!!!!!

Javaris is a 2 in the NBA no body but Phil Jackson would play him at the 1. Drafting a PG 2 straight years = mistake no matter how good they are. So we trade aplayer who will at best become a backup to Kobe and at worse will make another or our first rounders useless. Now if we took Shannon Brown in 2006 and Javarisin 2007 then we wouldnt have to trade either player. To Memphis he gives a guy who can score pass and rebound play 2 positions and defend. Plus does Memphishave a SG? The answer is no they have 2 SF's and it affects them on D.

can't believe this! brilliant trade in the short run for lakers - kobe's demands brought this about fo' sho'

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

what the hell????????????????????????????????????????? this is the most lopsided trade in recent memory.....why the hell would the grizzlies do this trade....this is insane

Great Pickup by the Lakers

Memphis picked up 44 million off their payroll. They want to rebuild (again) That's why they made the trade.

@+* how did the stupid +#!%!#* fakers get pau gasol????? this sucks

%$@% the grizzlies.........dumbasses

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

if they get kwame brown even better they put him on the bench and he's easily a great defender

laugh.gif
@ Kwame gettin the "GET THE @@%# OUT!" treatment to the"THANK YOU JESUS, HE IS GONE!" to the "sure, it would be great to bring dude back, I always thought he was a great defender". Y'allneed to make a decision on him, you know hes sensitive, he cant handle this kind of indecision!

^ Trust me; the MAIN reason we had a problem was his contract, his minutes, and the fact that he starts games.

He should never start a game.

For any basketball team on the globe.

IF the deal is true and done... and IF Memphis buys out Kwame's contract, then I wouldn't mind at all if the Lakers re-signed Kwame for cheap (nothingmore than $2 or $3), because he WOULD make a good backup center whenever his coach wants to focus on DEFENSE for a little bit (or for one possession, like anend-of-the-game situation). See, he IS actually good at batting the ball away; unfortunately, the reason he's good at it is because he has had plenty ofpractice doing it on offense.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Zo dogg is on suicide watch right now !

roll.gif

seriously, the west is getting stronger and stronger....

gasol and bynum in the post?

double one of them???

hell naw because you got kobe and fish ready to knock down a jumper....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I know, we are going to have to listen to your crying and *****ing constantly now.
WILLINC:
roll.gif
nah buddy, i call it like i see it, matter of fact don't Kobe got some boots that need lickin ?

Wade's a product of bad refs.

The Dallas Mavericks are the real 2005-2006 Champions.

either you win, or not.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

IF the deal is true and done... and IF Memphis buys out Kwame's contract, then I wouldn't mind at all if the Lakers re-signed Kwame for cheap (nothing more than $2 or $3 bucks), because he WOULD make a good backup center whenever his coach wants to focus on DEFENSE for a little bit (or for one possession, like an end-of-the-game situation). See, he IS actually good at batting the ball away; unfortunately, the reason he's good at it is because he has had plenty of practice doing it on offense.

i rather see him get picked up by somebody who needs him more like the phoenix suns....

happy.gif

The addition of Pau is awesome! More importantly, peace out kwame!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!! I would trade Kwame to the city of Pasadena for a pack of gatorage gum and1 free lawn mowing service.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yeah they'll be at the back end, but also Crittenon was your #1 this year....we'll see though

Don't get me wrong, LA got the better of the deal for now and most likely the future

Although, I do think some of you are making Gasol out to be more than what he is

I'm not saying that Gasol is our savior but having him over Kwame is a major upgrade.

I'm also excited in seeing a Bynum + Gasol front court.

Back
Top Bottom