::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

'some really talented East coast PG'.
holdenmichael:
Did he play in the Finals?

Twice?

You're talking about Eric Snow, aren't you?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just got home!!!

This news is AMAZING!!!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

With Bynum back......

PG: Fisher
SG: Kobe
SF: Walton/Odom
PF: Bynum/Odom
C: Gasol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

oh & Suns.... if we meet you in playoffs.....

yall got no chance vs a Gasol/Bynum/Odom big man core, game over.
if they call two big dudes twin towers, what do they call three?
laugh.gif

kobe looks like hes going for 81 again tonight in celebration
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just got home!!!

This news is AMAZING!!!!!

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

With Bynum back......

PG: Fisher
SG: Kobe
SF: Walton/Odom
PF: Bynum/Odom
C: Gasol

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

oh & Suns.... if we meet you in playoffs.....

yall got no chance vs a Gasol/Bynum/Odom big man core, game over.
No PF Gasol/Triaf and C: Bynum/Gasol why would you move Bynum he was doin dirt before he went down dont mess with a good thing.

memphis is dumb...now if i were the Lakers i would go ahead for the kill on Kidd (Odom+some collaterals)....kobe-+gasol+kidd= at least 2 Chips
nerd.gif

Hater fans are
laugh.gif
with their comments.

I gues Pau was Lucky in winning the 2001-2002 Rookie of the year award. Right ?

Or he must have been lucky to make the allstar team a couple times right ? Right ?

roll.gif

@ Laker haters here on NT.

Peeps need to calm down.
Great addition to the Lakers, highway robbery, etc.
Seriously though chemistry is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing with an NBA team.
This new roster is 0-0 as of right now, Dennis Green/Don't Crown Their @$*@%/Dennis Green

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Peeps need to calm down.
Great addition to the Lakers, highway robbery, etc.
Seriously though chemistry is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing with an NBA team.
This new roster is 0-0 as of right now, Dennis Green/Don't Crown Their @$*@%/Dennis Green
People can be excited over a trade draft pic ect.... what would you like fans to do sit ant home and be mad out team got the worst player on the rosteroff the team for a rookie of the year/ past all star. If miami got the best requiting class of 08 you would be excited to..... and o yea USC all day.

Hallelujah!!! Javaris will be missed though... Good luck young man, you're going to be special.

We def aren't guaranteed any chips yet, but our team is now BY FAR better today then it was yesterday. That is why we are happy. We'll get a chanceto see how it all plays out, but the possibilities are exciting to say the least. And if we do get Eric Snow, it's a wrap.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Just got home and heard the news.

THIS IS HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. IM MORE ECSTATIC ABOUT GETTING RID OF KWAME IF ANYTHING. THIS DAY, FEB. 1, 2008 SHALL BE REMEMBERED IN LAKER HISTORY AS ONE OFTHE GREATEST DAYS IN ITS FRANCHISE. FELLOW LAKERS FANS, WE NEED A MOMENT OF SILENCE TO REJOICE THIS WONDERFUL, GOD-GIVEN DAY OF BLISS. PLEASE, ITS ONLY RIGHT.THANK YOU LORD.
pimp.gif

Aaron McKie, SG LAL

News: Aaron McKie was signed Friday by the Lakers and traded to the Memphis Grizzlies.

Analysis: The move was purely for salary cap purposes and this by no means makes McKie a viable Fantasy option.

I saw this when checking my fantasy team...Does this mean he made a free $500,000 for just being apart of the deal? If so
pimp.gif

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK PAU IS SO AMAZING? sure he obviously is a drastic improvement over kwame, but paus overall game is outrageously overrated.

gasol is gone! he is custard soft and complains and whines like a +#@%+. i could forsee kobe getting
You answered your own question.

That he's soft isn't a big deal because the Lakers (usually) count on Kobe to make big plays at the end of the game, Bynum isn't soft, and soft +skilled is better than a lack of heart and no skills.

smh.gif
tired.gif
i'm sorry but stephan a. smith just dropped gallons upon gallons of ether on the entire city of memphis on nba shoot around just now. he said jason collinsand kwame brown to memphis in the same day is just "cruel"...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's starting to feel like 2000-2001 all over again, a little bit.

Call the cops cuz Memphis just got raped...Kwame and Jason Collins?! W-T-F...Are they on crack?!

Back
Top Bottom