Pelle Pelle WAS da longest running last URBAN brand that still wield DOMINANCE.. RIP

:rofl: pelle pelle
figures...

meanwhile..

alg-the-game-jpg.jpg

If I ever move back to NY, copped.

You gotta be on some real goon/hood **** to still wear those pelles with diamonds and rhinestones in em. :lol:

I'm genuinely perplexed by how hard it is for some people to grasp the concept of Nike not being an urbanwear brand :lol:

A lot of threads like this have me seeing NTers in a new light. Some of y'all are some clueless __'s

Has it been asked...what does it mean when something "welds dominance"?
pelle pelle is da blow torch of urban apparel that welds the culture together, da heights is the paris of urban wear.

its like visiting the ancient city of pompeii, seeing all those people cemented in time..

but here you see folks in avirex's, coogis, ed hardy..NY where fashion goes to die.

Last edited:
Try to haggle like Jim Jones... Srs go with cash,

make a slight scene, and talk your way down...you'd

Be surprised what you can get on 145th street &

Broadway with da arabs.

if i go up there i dont think ill cop a jacket :smokin

but your right that is the area to go

Last edited:
Nike, the international sportswear conglomerate is an urban brand?
laugh.gif
 jesus take the wheel

looks like folks will reach for anything to try and disprove or disagree with ninjahood

I'm genuinely perplexed by how hard it is for some people to grasp the concept of Nike not being an urbanwear brand :lol:

A lot of threads like this have me seeing NTers in a new light. Some of y'all are some clueless __'s

Nike, the international sportswear conglomerate is an urban brand? :lol:  jesus take the wheel

looks like folks will reach for anything to try and disprove or disagree with ninjahood

:lol:

nike is a SPORTSWEAR brand, they're not a urban brand, their competitors are adidas, puma, reebok, champion, etc.

pelle pelle is a URBAN brand, their competitors are rocawear, sean john, akademiks, LRG, ecko, akoo, enyce. etc.

Son tried to sneak that one in there

Last edited:
figures...

meanwhile..

alg-the-game-jpg.jpg

this was almost like 8 years ago if that makes a difference.

I don't know **** about this topic, but do they make anything other than leather jackets that people actually buy? I've only seen people talking about the jackets in this thread so if they don't, how can you use the word "dominance"?

Urban used to be a billion dollar industry.. Niche? Lol

Phat Farm, Ecko, Rocawear, Sean John, Karl Kani,

G-unit, state property, Averix, varcity, PNB nation,

etc, COUNTLESS others reduced to dust...and pelle

Pelle is still around getting 800+ dollars a pop for

Their leather jackets...sounds like domination to me

pimp.gif
"He is the founder and Chief Creative Officer of Marc Eckō Enterprises, a billion-dollar global fashion and lifestyle company."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Ecko

pelle pelle is da blow torch of urban apparel that welds the culture together, da heights is the paris of urban wear.

its like visiting the ancient city of pompeii, seeing all those people cemented in time..

but here you see folks in avirex's, coogis, ed hardy..NY where fashion goes to die.
roll.gif

Not sure if serious....NYC is part of da Tri-state

And NJ messes with pelle leathers heavy as well.

Not the tri state you're thinking of

It's Delaware, pa, jersey. More specifically Delaware, greater Philadelphia area and south jersey
I live in PA and Pelles are still rocked here
In PA? They definitely not worn in Philly. The rest of the state doesn't count.
Pittsburgh shawty.

But "the rest of the state doesnt count" sounds like an interesting way to discount other metropolitan areas that dont fit with what you're trying to (incorrectly) portray as fact

Back
Top Bottom