Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

Yeah Any Info for these in the DMV!!! I know a Mom and pops Shop that told me on the 7th. I need these asap!!! You can PM me I can ask if theyll have yoursize.

if i don't get these...i think i'll end up just getting the eggplants on ebay or something

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by bigj505

NYC is the only place that people openly talk about where pairs are. DMV had some but not that many. I think they all got bought up. Some went to ebay (cant blame them if they selling for almost 400) and others kept theirs.

"friends....how many of us have them???? Friends.... Ones we can depend on"
I always here people saying "so and so didn't look out". One thing I've learned is to create your OWN resources. If NT shutdown today... I will still be sole(y) liable for securing my own kicks. Not saying that people don't give me a headsup on product ( y'all know who y'all are) but if I never knew these cats I just wouldn't be going... "I wish I knew a guy". When they hit the 804 I'll post what I know. But if I say they ain't got'em then investigate (not hate). I won't say NYC looks out on every release though. Seems like for every 1 satisfied there's always 10 left salty.
yea i know what ur saying. i usually do my own work and then let people know once i get mine. doesnt bother me since i like looking for new shoesanyways. its still helpful when u see people posting when/where they drop especially for quickstrikes. it was really helpful when the royal foams dropped in 07because i wanted them bad and didnt know where to look. dudes on here posted that shoe city up security had them and i was up there with the quickness.

Check around they are out here. I got mines today.
pimp.gif

No need in repeating what I just wrote in the retro section...

Keeping it moving...

Pay over retail -- which is crazy already -- if you wish...

Last I checked, I didn't live in Cali or NYC.....................

grrrrr i only found them in kids sizes... can someone PM me where they are? im in bmore.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No need in repeating what I just wrote in the retro section...

Keeping it moving...

Pay over retail -- which is crazy already -- if you wish...

Last I checked, I didn't live in Cali or NYC.....................

Hey if u live in the PG county Area DTLR in Mitchelville Plaza has them gpt mine yesterday $210.00. If u wear 8.5 u short i got the only pair..They have anational releas4e date of March 7.....Go Get Yours Cause I got Mine....

Originally Posted by Savonne

Hey if u live in the PG county Area DTLR in Mitchelville Plaza has them gpt mine yesterday $210.00. If u wear 8.5 u short i got the only pair..They have a national releas4e date of March 7.....Go Get Yours Cause I got Mine....
good looks.... but they should be 201 after tax... i picked up a 6.5 for that dude that was asking for help... guess i have to wait til my DTLRsget their shipment in... hopefully today
happy.gif

These aren't limited by any stretch of the imagination, DMV for the (Ican) muthapukin WIN!

But I thank you all once again for putting $$$ in my pockets...

Thus...

Stores are getting permission to do what it do, competition.

DC/MD stores... DTLRs... if you can't wait a week. But only the scattered sizes that were shipped early are being sold.

Happy hunting. I think LakeForest already went whomp whomp.

editted for "MSRP" being different at stores...
laugh.gif

got my pair on lock....will be scooping them up tomorrow...

does anyone think they are gonna stay on racks for a while??? debating if I should wait to cop w/ disc.

Just got em about an hour ago from DTLR on sinclair ln.........................They still had few left...........$201.40 gone right after egg foams..........

Originally Posted by Lets Get It 1231

just wait they be all over richmond, i bet they hit the sales rack hahha

Its possible... Kev im working on a 20% knockout for these. I know before the release. If the news looks good then to the Burg I go!!!!

Got the last sz. 12 Today at the 14th and U DTLR!!! Great Pickup and also got the White and Blue Penny IIIs. WHAT A GREAT DAY!!!!!!

No panic folks...

Production numbers on these are like WOAH.

Nobody got the "last" of jack s*$t!

lol.

More coming.

Even size 12 and 13 bammas will be happy.

lol.

Easy cop earlier. My local DTLR had about 15 pairs total today. But I was told that they would be getting an additional 60 pairs.
If you missed out today...the re-stock should have you covered.

Don't believe the hype.
Like EOH stated, these are not limited. And that's a good thing.

Btw...Smh at a certain local mom & pop spot trying to charge $220 plus tax.

U ALREADY!!!

Back
Top Bottom