Penny 1/2 Cents Are In!!! (pics)

once again i guess it's no where in va beach/norfolk/chesapeake to sell these early....always have to wait for release date
smh.gif

The inner part of the shoe bothers me greatly.

I'd rather have that foamposite design all around the shoe, as opposed to them just making it a piece.

But, that would have rose the price to Foamboot-like numbers.

I've spent worst on $133 so I'll see how I feel later...

But truth be told, I'd rather wear my Orlando Is, IIs or Foams at the moment...

And ironcially that was my stance when Rocky (I think) showed me the pics months ago.

The "niketalk/internet" influence ain't bite me with these.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No panic folks...

Production numbers on these are like WOAH.

Nobody got the "last" of jack s*$t!

lol.

More coming.

Even size 12 and 13 bammas will be happy.

lol.
THANK GOD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

I'll wait til the hype dies down....

But I will cop....eventually.

....HEAD

Smart man indeed from the "urea".

And attention to new-breed "resellers".

If you paying full price NOW to flip them, don't bother.
laugh.gif

Just like with the purple foams -- A BIN of $250 (even with shipping) will kill you the way eBay has set up their new way of charging fees on BINs. You mayeven come out of pocket if you ain't flipping 10+ pair at this time.

And those recent auctions starting .99 are everywhere. Some going for $215, others in same size going for $280.
eyes.gif
A true "market" indeed.

Why invest $199 to make < $20?

But that's "Big Kev's on the Tip-Tip"s for the day.

Do you.

laugh.gif

The "niketalk/internet" influence ain't bite me with these.

true story, these are definetly dope, and would go nice with my collect' but im not really hype about em like that, if i find em later on down the road forway less then retail ill prolly cop.

picked up a pair, beautiful in person, do run big as everyone stated...i wear a 10.5 in foams, but a 10 in these...will def pick up another

if anyone needs help (which you shouldnt, but if so) just hit me up...wont be able to do anything til monday..

heading to Vegas in a few!!! to all thats been there, any recommendations? we are staying at the MGM Grand, booked a comedy show, and a cirque de soleil (sp?)show...of course will be hittin up some clubs, strip clubs, etc etc...lemme know if there is anything that i NEED to check out

sneakermane wrote:

Easy cop earlier.
You bought a hybrid?

Lmao...Yeah, U know I dispise hybrids.

But I Had to bite the bullet & cop these. Penny Hardaway in that issue of Sole Collector sold me on them. If he gives them the stamp of approval, thenI'm good. I wish this shoe was a one colorway & done shoe, but Nike will surely drop about 10 colorways in the next 2 months.

U ALREADY!!!

Originally Posted by VAHustler

once again i guess it's no where in va beach/norfolk/chesapeake to sell these early....always have to wait for release date
smh.gif

Well I guess I spoke too soon.lol Just picked last pair up which was my size at military circle mall.
nerd.gif

got mine they do run a lil big but i kept my 9.5 for extreme comfort

they got FSR restock today even sz 13 and 14 for yall bif footed bammas

Originally Posted by sneakermane

You bought a hybrid?

Lmao...Yeah, U know I dispise hybrids.

But I Had to bite the bullet & cop these. Penny Hardaway in that issue of Sole Collector sold me on them. If he gives them the stamp of approval, then I'm good. I wish this shoe was a one colorway & done shoe, but Nike will surely drop about 10 colorways in the next 2 months.

U ALREADY!!!

I can respect it.

Unlike other Los7ers.. .*cough*

laugh.gif

I think my love for Penny/ lil' Penny those 3 seasons every Sunday on NBA on NBC might lean me to keeping a pair.

I swear the Magic were on EVERY Sunday...

When Webber won ROY everyone was like, "ER?"

roll.gif

Then Webber dunked on Barkley with the famous "behind the back slam" in the playoffs to show the world on national t.v. (finally) it was not a fluke.

I wish those days could come back.....................

I got so many basketball cards for that era that were gonna "make me rich"....
roll.gif

^^^Indeed. Those were the days. Back then the NBA was star driven. You would tune in every chance you got to see certain players do their thing. It wasn'tjust bought Mike, there were superstars league wide.

But now A Pimp Named Stern wants to do nothing more than market this boring @%! team ball with all this "used to be" illegal zone defense. And theresults is...teams like Boston & San Antonio win rings, but if it aint the Finals...no one tunes in to watch the games. Hell, people don't even wannawatch the Spurs in the Finals! Lmao...

It so bad that on Sundays...if Kobe & the Lakers or Lebron ain't playing, you don't care to tune in.
Whens the last time you broke your neck to turn on your TV & watch the Spurs play the Hornets? Or the Sixers play the Pistons?

Sad...

U ALREADY!!!

And say what u want...

For those couple seasons Penny, Shaq, and the Magics were a treat to watch. And this is a team that unfortunetly won nothing but was still star driven.

Liquid Penny 3s are next...

U ALREADY!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

And say what u want...

For those couple seasons Penny, Shaq, and the Magics were a treat to watch. And this is a team that unfortunetly won nothing but was still star driven.

Liquid Penny 3s are next...

U ALREADY!!!
Pretty much
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

i was told by Lakeforest they would have them on the 5th/6th...
mad.gif
if they
did that already

just copped another pair today on my lunch break at lakeforest dtlr.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

eyes of hazel wrote:

No need in repeating what I just wrote in the retro section...

Keeping it moving...

Pay over retail -- which is crazy already -- if you wish...

Last I checked, I didn't live in Cali or NYC.....................

Charm:

I also copped a size 9 earlier at DTLR. wanted another pair but i got the last size 9 they had. also copped the Liquid blue penny 3's yesterday
pimp.gif

Charm u work at Lakeforest tho??

Back
Top Bottom