smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny how everybody started out bashing them, now they have potential. I smell a bandwagon.

....they will sell out ONLY ONLY ONLY in DC area....because you and I KNOW that nikeboots and foams are UNUSUALLY successful there.

Are they really unusually successful or is the DMV consumer a bit more discerning? I think we just realized that the Nike Boots we just way more comfortablethen anything Timberland or Rocport put out. And trust me ... cats up and down the I-95 corridor will be copping these joints ... I just don't see catsover 35 copping them in more then one color (triple black) if they do cop ...

And $225 isn't really that bad ... I mean the foams cost $200 right
ohwell.gif
?

THESE ARE GONNA SELL OUT IN THE FIRST 20 MINS OF RELEASE IN THE DMV LOL. MY MAN WALE HAS HAD A BIG IMPACT ON NIKE WITH THE NIKE BOOTS SONG

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

air-foamposite-one-boot-02.jpg

damn.....now i want em..........
laugh.gif
smh.gif
and i already got nike boots...
lol I want them too but I can wait since iam on the west coast now. Iam positive they will hit outlets, if they make it over here that is.

Can't wait for the black ones.

I'll also be sure to make the 40 yard dash run to Penn. Ave. or Marboro Pike to get the latest SHOOTERS sweats same day.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
to the 'creator' of these. Thanks for putting an"urea" stamp on campus.

Dollars make sense.

Just an FYI for the NYC dudes on this one. Let me quench the argument EARLY on this Boot.

Conceived by a DC Cat.... Consulted on by a DC cat.....

So when you start that stuff bout THESE are a NYC thing.... STOP right there. lololol... You will be in on it.. Not the ONLY one with it!!

^^ You know you ain't right
roll.gif
... But the designer is from the NE... just not NYC!

Back
Top Bottom