PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

All i wanna know is why all the competition?

History lesson ... Syke its all friendly comp homie!

But for cats around my age it goes back to the late 80's / early 90's when hustlers came down to DC because they had "figured out that nick'swent for 20 down south" and got ran back to NYC nick-less
roll.gif
... Even some of your favorite nameless rap superstars know the deal
laugh.gif
!!

But in all fareness ya'll NYC cats do it big and stay fresh ... we just do it better
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TOWEH

^^ You ain't ever lie about the off topic part ... and I'll take the blame for that ... but the younging that responded to me must be 19 or something ... he's pure comedy to me for those comments ... and his references are funnier ... LOL!!!

Now back to the "Styles NYC adopted from DC back in the day" Now what time period are you talking about ?
From what i know Its NY first then everyone else jumps on the wagon, Guess?, Tommy Hill, Sean john,
Early 80's it was gucci, Early 90's it was Ralph Lauren, what was adopted again?

Time period is early 80's ( you know when Forces dropped ... I had a pair ... did you?)

And as far as Guess, Tommy & SJ ... boy that's not what ya'll were wearing when I would come up to visit my Aunt in the city ... It was Jordache, and Levi's with your Fila's & Top 10's!!!

And if you had some bread you may have had Gucci but on the real we all got our Gucci, Fila, & Ellesse sweatshirts from street vendors ... unless you went to Drilling Tennis, Racquet & Jog, or Aurthur Ashe in the 'urea'!!

And lastly ... I got my first Polo shirt back in 81' (were you even born yet??
roll.gif
)

You sound like you got put on to the AF1 when Nelly made that stupid song that made the price of AF1 soar! (give me two purr)
Naw son son ... It was more like when I went to cop the Heavy D tape that has "Nike" on it ("Ni-Ni-Nike-Nikes") damn I feel old for that!

I hope Nike dont think DC wearing anything. 1st %*!*$ I see with these im smackin em.

Man don't come up in here starting the e-gangsta crap ... you got 16 post homie ... build up first before you start talking crap on the board ... we got enough of those fools already
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn...dude jus shut that whole debate dwn with the quikness

but the boots look horrible.... curb stompers
laugh.gif

umm i dont think so, maybe if i catch them on the sales rack but only if i found a bag of money the day before

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Wit tha new pics of the blk/blks. I WILL BUY THESE!!! 225 or not, i got em. Forget hatas. I love em.
Completely agree. I actually got to see these in person and they look amazing- Very well done. That isn't the best pic I've seen of 'em butyou will be really suprised once you see them up close

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Just an FYI for the NYC dudes on this one. Let me quench the argument EARLY on this Boot.

Conceived by a DC Cat.... Consulted on by a DC cat.....

So when you start that stuff bout THESE are a NYC thing.... STOP right there. lololol... You will be in on it.. Not the ONLY one with it!!

da designer was chillin wit udi from training camp NYC and got inspiration from NYC...so stop it right there.
I think what my man is saying is dudes from ny don't think yall started wearing nike boots 1st... give us the dmv r credit.... all blk joints tuff

I used to hate em but they're starting to grow on me(the black ones anyways)...I'd cop if they hit the discount racks but since i live in the DMVprobably not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom