Penny Hardaway gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif
you brought it up? Yet I brought it back hmmm.... Inconsistent as usual.

You remembered, I put you in check "again"

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Because I don't think like you I need to grow up...interesting.

No because you construe Penny Hardaway being gay; a phenomenon recorded since the beginning of time, and even accepted and promoted by ancient Greeks and Romans, with the loss of your childhood innocence.

Seriously...grow up. Everybody who is accepting of gays had to one day challenge our fears and blind bigotry. One day, I asked myself why is it ok to make fun gays when you knew they'd been like that since childhood.

I then did some research, and have been for sometime now. There's just far too much evidence suggests the biological view. Not too many researchers are bold enough to come out and say its biological (mostly bc real researchers only state their hypothesis and the findings, they leave the connection making to you.)

After I came to this conclusion based off of research and real life seeing kids as young as 5 who were gay, I found it just flat out sick, and inhumane to treat people as second class citizens due to a lifestyle they are born into.

As for those you think weren't born gay and just kinda choose to be gay? I have no buisness trying to judge whether or not this person was actually born gay or just a pervert who likes guys. Even if I'm 90% accurate of a judge, discrimiating against that 1 out of 10 that actually was born gay isn't worth scolding 9 others for being perverts.

Maybe thats just me, I've never been one to judge people's lifestyles.
Shut the hell up...never talk about ignorance again.
Way to bring nothing intelligent to the table. Honestly, there really is no intelligent dispute against gay rights.

As for those using their Christain faith as an excuse. How can you so vehemently live by two rules from Leviticus

[size=-1]"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 18:22)[/size]

[size=-1]and[/size] [size=-1]. . .[/size]

[size=-1]"If a man lie with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them."[/size] [size=-1](Leviticus 20:13)[/size]

And then openly ignore every other rule EVERYDAY? Like..

Don't let cattle graze with other kinds of Cattle (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't have a variety of crops on the same field. (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't wear clothes made of more than one fabric (Leviticus 19:19)

Don't cut your hair nor shave. (Leviticus 19:27)

Any person who curseth his mother or father, must be killed. (Leviticus 20:9) Have you ever done that?

If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10). I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death. (Leviticus 20:11)

If a man sleeps with his wife and her mother they are all to be burnt to death. (Leviticus 20:14)

If a man or woman has sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed. (Leviticus 20:15-16). I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" (Leviticus 20:18)

Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stoned to death. (Leviticus 20:27)

If a priest's daughter is a $%*%@, she is to be burnt at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9)

People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go to an altar of God (Leviticus 21:17-18)

Anyone who curses or blasphemes God, should be stoned to death by the community. (Leviticus 24:14-16)

Really? Really? Can a real Christian please answer me this? If we tried to adhere to the rules of Leviticus, modern life would be impossible. Itsa shame so many of you are making choices on this issue based on dated book written at a time we knew nothing. Did ya'll miss the whole Jesus coming partof the bible? What was it he disliked about the Pharisees?

The bible excuse is a joke.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I still don't understand how this is a bad thing for some of you.
08f353fae39739495b9324ddaaeabda963386bc.jpg

da minute penny hardaway is either exposed as a real gay person or comes outta da closet and da rumors are true my entire penny collection will be chucked

on ebay.

for Nike's sakes it betta be a completely fake story..but then again i heard it was a reason shaq left orlando on da loww a few years ago...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what size u wear
nerd.gif

sad, betta not be true..i got penny I-IV and all da foamposite one's.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr, im a sz 10, lemm know

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I hope my comments aren't taken the wrong way, but here we go...

He was that dude back in the 90s until injuries killed his career.

I would be disappointed to find that out. I don't have specific quotes or vids, but I thought he was a Christian man.

I say I would be disappointed because its sick for a man to want to be with another man. Its TOO many beautiful women on this planet for that.

This !!

Because I don't think like you I need to grow up...interesting.

No because you construe Penny Hardaway being gay; a phenomenon recorded since the beginning of time, and even accepted and promoted by ancient Greeks and Romans, with the loss of your childhood innocence.

yup. It's been around since recorded history. People bring up the year 2009 because people have more access to information such as this andtherefore understand the role homosexuality has played for thousands of years. It should be common knowledge by now.

laugh.gif
I love NT arguments. Somehow, someway the world's history, Bible quotes and religion is brought up. Doesnt even matter the subject. This thread is anexample.

Penny was my Second Favorite player growing up next to MJ

He was the first jersey I ever copped

I own all his shoes

I could care less if dude is gay

What he did on the court was what matters to me

smh.gif
Dudes actually are going to throw there kicks awaycause if this?

I see y'all dudes in here roasting the hell out of obese people.

Nothing but
sick.gif
s and vomiting gifs....but everyone is supposed to pour their heart out to homosexuals.

Give me a break.

There are people genetically predisposed to being overweight too. Where is the pity and outrage over their treatment?

Homosexuality is a complex disease with multiple causes. Its not something to be accepted, neither is it something to use as a reasoning for discrimination.

I've done my own research and came to my own conclusions. Conclusions that are not rooted in irrational emotionalism or blind hate, rather empirical evidence and rational observation.

People go to jail and turn gay...so your environment is a huge factor.....Most homosexuals have had traumatic experiences that have shaped their psyche...Animals that participate in homosexual activities in the wild are not in their optimal living conditions, stressed, at the bottom rung of their social class, etc. etc. Thats the part they don't tell you. No reproduction, greater incidence on STD contraction through anal sex and anal prolapsing with the loss of elasticity....thats not whats up. No one is going to tell me different.

I don't accept homosexuality, that doesn't make me homophobic.

This thread was about Penny and I dropped my opinion like everyone else but since y'all want to scrutinze...there you have it.

I'm not trying to argue about this tonight.
Son, you know you really sound no different than a lot of scientist who promoted Eugenics back in the day?

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I see y'all dudes in here roasting the hell out of obese people.

Nothing but
sick.gif
s and vomiting gifs....but everyone is supposed to pour their heart out to homosexuals.

Give me a break.

There are people genetically predisposed to being overweight too. Where is the pity and outrage over their treatment?

Homosexuality is a complex disease with multiple causes. Its not something to be accepted, neither is it something to use as a reasoning for discrimination.

I've done my own research and came to my own conclusions. Conclusions that are not rooted in irrational emotionalism or blind hate, rather empirical evidence and rational observation.

People go to jail and turn gay...so your environment is a huge factor.....Most homosexuals have had traumatic experiences that have shaped their psyche...Animals that participate in homosexual activities in the wild are not in their optimal living conditions, stressed, at the bottom rung of their social class, etc. etc. Thats the part they don't tell you. No reproduction, greater incidence on STD contraction through anal sex and anal prolapsing with the loss of elasticity....thats not whats up. No one is going to tell me different.

I don't accept homosexuality, that doesn't make me homophobic.

This thread was about Penny and I dropped my opinion like everyone else but since y'all want to scrutinze...there you have it.

I'm not trying to argue about this tonight.
Son, you know you really sound no different than a lot of scientist who promoted Eugenics back in the day?
and since when are fat people killed for being fat, not being allowed to marry, etc etc
laugh.gif

every can think that being fat and being homosexual is
sick.gif
, thats perfectlynatura... but jeez
you'll never hear someone saying they'd give up there entire collection of J's if jordan became obese.

but let him put a @%%@ in his butt....
eyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom