I don't even care .
laugh.gif

He's still that _ .
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by ninjahood

da minute penny hardaway is either exposed as a real gay person or comes outta da closet and da rumors are true my entire penny collection will be chucked

on ebay.

for Nike's sakes it betta be a completely fake story..but then again i heard it was a reason shaq left orlando on da loww a few years ago...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
what size u wear
nerd.gif

sad, betta not be true..i got penny I-IV and all da foamposite one's.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr, im a sz 10, lemm know
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

It's funny how cats will throw away their Penny kicks, but rock some D&G or Versace shades...

hypocrisy at it's finest....

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I would be disappointed to find that out. I don't have specific quotes or vids, but I thought he was a Christian man.

I say I would be disappointed because its sick for a man to want to be with another man. Its TOO many beautiful women on this planet for that.
You can't be serious.
roll.gif
I'm serious or else I wouldn't have posted it. Or was there something specific that you are referring to?

It doesn't matter if its 2009 or 2999, its nasty and its wrong. Men aren't intended to be with men. I'll argue it all day and night.

Two +%%$* don't stick, but some +#%*% will do the trick.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

It's funny how cats will throw away their Penny kicks, but rock some D&G or Versace shades...

What does one have to do with the other?

THIS JUST IN MICHAEL JORDAN IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE HAVE A SIZE 14 AIR JORDAN 1-14 FOR SALE???????????? I GOT $25 ON ANY ONES IN THAT SIZE.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Domenico Dolce & Stefano Gabbana are openly gay....

Gianni Versace was openly gay as well....

which is why it makes no sense for anyone to throw away their Penny kicks (if the news is true), when they will go well out of their way to wear designerclothing which was the brainchild of well-known gay men...

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

THIS JUST IN MICHAEL JORDAN IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE HAVE A SIZE 14 AIR JORDAN 1-14 FOR SALE???????????? I GOT $25 ON ANY ONES IN THAT SIZE.

NICE TRY
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If that were true, cats heads would blow up like on Chappelle show

[h1]1995 N.B.A. PLAYOFFS; Hardaway's World Has No Tomorrow[/h1] [h6]By MIKE WISE[/h6] [h6]Published: Wednesday, June 7, 1995[/h6]
Anfernee Hardaway was describing the nuances of playoff basketball recently, explaining why he launched a 3-pointer with 1.3 seconds left in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals when the play was designed to tie the game with a 2-point shot.

"I wanted the knockout punch," he said of the swish that was overshadowed by Rik Smits's game-winner for the Pacers at the buzzer. "You never know what's going to happen."

You never know.

There is an urgency in Anfernee Hardaway's life that belies his his 23 years. He is neither selfish nor brash. He wants everything today because he has found there are no guarantees about tomorrow.

One day, he was the most coveted high school player in the country. The next, he was called stupid because he failed to pass Algebra II during a six-week grading period his senior year at Treadwell High in Memphis.

One day, he was blossoming into one of the finest college players in the nation at Memphis State. The next, he and a friend were robbed at gunpoint in 1991. A shot fired from the getaway car bounced off the pavement and into Hardaway's right foot. Three metatarsals were broken.

On it goes. A continual pattern. On the day of the 1993 National Basketball Association draft, he was moments away from securing his future, one of the happiest days of his life. When Orlando traded the rights to Chris Webber to Golden State, though, a chorus of boos erupted at Orlando Arena.

You never know.

"That's why, when I say we have to win everything this year, I mean it," Hardaway, the Orlando Magic 6-foot-7-inch point guard, said as his team prepared to face the Houston Rockets in Game 1 of the finals tonight. "You never know what's going to happen. We could have injuries. There could be trades. This might be our only time we ever have to compete for it all."

He was standing in an Orlando Arena corridor on Monday, wearing sandals with Velcro straps, a black Nike baseball cap, white-and-black striped shorts and a red-and-black T-shirt with the name of Spike Lee's latest movie, "Clockers," on the front.

He turned down several requests for lunch, explaining that 13 family members are visiting from Memphis. He is not much of a socializer.

On Sunday night, when the Magic won Game 7 -- a 105-81 rout of the Pacers -- most of the Magic players celebrated deep into the night. Hardaway stopped by an Orlando dance spot, realized it was too crowded, drove home and went to bed. "I like my privacy; I'm not the guy who likes to go out on the town every night," he said.

For much of the last two years, Hardaway has lived with two close friends whom he met during his freshman year at Memphis State.

Greg Moore and Carlos Jackson migrated with Hardaway from Tennessee to Central Florida. Though Moore's title is personal assistant to Hardaway and he recently moved into his own home down the block from Hardaway's home, Hardaway made it clear that both friends are not merely live-in valets who take care of his odds and ends.

"We've been through a lot together, backed each other up on a lot of occasions," he said. "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I always wanted a brother or two.[/color] They'll tell me the truth instead of telling me what I want to hear.

"I'll come out after a bad game and people will be pattin' me on the back, 'Nice game, nice game.' I finally get to them and they'll just look at me and shake their heads. 'You had three turnovers, man. Can't have that.' You need that when everyone else is blowing you up to be something you're not."

Jaleel White, the actor who plays Steve Urkel in "Family Matters," befriended Hardaway while he was filming the basketball movie "Blue Chips" in Los Angeles two summers ago. He has been staying with Hardaway for most of the past month. "He should be on my taxes," Hardaway said, laughing. "I'm always messing with him."

It is as if Hardaway has created his own sleep-away summer camp, one rife with video games, movies, pizza and laughter, enough of the latter to compensate for a childhood filled with adjustments and hardship.

He grew up in a shotgun house -- three small rooms, lined up one after another -- on 2977 Forest Street in Memphis. Fae Patterson, his mother, left Memphis to pursue a career as a lounge singer when Hardaway was in first grade and left him to be raised by his grandmother, Louise Hardaway, who called him "Pretty." His friends changed it to "Penny."

He has met his father several times, but does not keep in touch with the man who had no role in his upbringing. The most important people in his life are his mother and grandmother.

"He was very quiet, to himself, not braggadocious or anything like that," said Garmer Currie Jr., Hardaway's coach at Treadwell High School. "But one thing about the young man, he always worried about what people or the media might say. I see that even today. He has to handle criticism as well as pressure. He should wear it like an old pair of shoes instead of worrying about what people think."

Brian Shaw, Hardaway's best friend on the team, said: "I don't know if he's too sensitive. He's always dealing with outsiders who want to uncover something about him. I've talked with him about privacy. When I was with Boston, I remember Larry Bird telling me once he hadn't been to a shopping mall in 13 years. It shouldn't be like that."

"I guess if there was one thing I needed to work on it is taking criticism," Hardaway said. "I'm getting better at it. I just had a hard time understanding it when I was younger. Having your whole life under a microscope changes you, you know."

He is still sensitive to criticism, but is much more accepting of the community that once wanted Chris Webber instead. As he approaches the league's pinnacle in only his second year, everyone has again embraced Hardaway, too. He does not know how long it will last, but it is here today, and that is important.

"It's funny," said John Gabriel, the Magic's vice president of basketball operations. "After all the people that booed him on draft day, I still get people come up to me and say, 'I was the one guy that didn't boo.' Everybody loves Penny now. I don't expect that will change."

Photo: Anfernee Hardaway, punctuating Orlando's Game 5 victory over Indiana in the conference finals, likes to go for "the knockout punch." (Reuters)

laugh.gif

Anyway, aside from a few lolz, This is actually a good article. Penny hid it because he hated the scrutiny of the media. Who could blame him?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

people throwing away pennies shoes because he's "gay"
while at the same time alot of people who would do the same thing are wearing D&G/Versace, both popular brands but with gay designers.

who cares if Penny is gay, dudes game was on point in the 90's and he seems to be a genuinely good dude, who's one to point out right and wrong when itcomes to a dudes personel life

it did suprise me though
laugh.gif

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom