Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

I don't post about upcoming releases often (because people bother me with "prove it" posts, but for what it's worth...

[table][tr][td] [/td][td]HOLIDAY 2012   [/td][td]  [/td][td]314996   [/td][td]010   [/td][td]   [/td][td]M   [/td][td]26816   [/td][td]557416   [/td][td]N   [/td][td]UNITED STATES, GLOBAL   [/td][td]F16355   [/td][td]F16355-M1-C1   [/td][td]  [/td][td]Active   [/td][td]AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE QAM   [/td][td]BLACK/BLACK-MEDIUM GREY   [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]

^^
smokin.gif

hope im able to get my hands on a pair of each.... with all this hype from kids about foams. it makes it more difficult

I can't believe you guys think Penny really cares about his old shoes. These guys are out for a paycheck and that's it. They all may act like they care but they do not have the passion that you guys want them to have. At the end of the day Penny works for Nike so his job is to hype up his product.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I can't believe you guys think Penny really cares about his old shoes. These guys are out for a paycheck and that's it. They all may act like they care but they do not have the passion that you guys want them to have. At the end of the day Penny works for Nike so his job is to hype up his product.
THIS

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Who said any of that? But with the way Foamposites are selling these days, I'd be willing to bet Penny does indeed care about them. Passion though? Why does he need to be passionate to know what's on the way? Of course he's hyping what's coming, I don't think anybody took this any other way.

%*$ are those up there?  Don't even look right.  Nike obviously knows what everybody wants, but they're gonna keep everybody thirsting and push a few more wack colorways because it's "close enough" and wait another 3 years to drop some "spacejam" foam ones.  I hope those aren't the black/grey ones that are coming Holiday 2012.  

If we do get all black foam ones, I'd prefer them to look more like this:

[img]http://www.sneakerology101.com/sold/nike foamposite pro black.JPG[/img]

Just without the swoosh.  Hard to tell from the pic but those were BLACK with a little bit of a gloss finish, so they were dark, with a dark grey sole. 

Problem with these:

nike-foamposite-one-retro-black-released-main.jpg

Was that matte finish and that ashy, kind of charcoal color they have.  If they can fix that I'll gladly drop that $220.

Dope pic^^^ That really shows the difference. The nubuck is darker on the pros, the foamposite is gloss and the sole is lighter, which gives the right contrast to make the rest of the shoe look darker. The Foam 1's look a little washed out IMO.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

nike-foamposite-penny-white-pe-02-595x357.jpg
trash.....
Yeah these all whites are definitely trash
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
! And a all black pair
indifferent.gif
come on Penny
laugh.gif
I think Penny and his design crew need to stop being so concerned about making him custom one of one pairs/PE's (The Memphis Blue Zoom Rookies, The all red Zoom Rookies, and the All-Star Foamposites PE) and start releasing those shoes to the public if they want to increase his shoe line's sales IMO he doesn't need a bunch of "PE" shoes if he doesn't even play anymore? I think he should advertise his shoes but he should be advertising them to let you know what's next up for his shoe line to release, not to be like "look what I got Nike to make me"
tired.gif
. Basically I'm saying if Nike wants to go over kill on the Foamposites and other Penny shoe they need to make sure they hit creative board with some better ideas than an all white "dirt magnet" shoe or a "boring" all black shoe, especially since they selling them for $220 now!
nike-air-force-1-ones-1996-low-white-white.jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Mid-All-Black.jpg

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I don't post about upcoming releases often (because people bother me with "prove it" posts, but for what it's worth...

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]HOLIDAY 2012   [/td][td]  [/td][td]314996   [/td][td]010   [/td][td]   [/td][td]M   [/td][td]26816   [/td][td]557416   [/td][td]N   [/td][td]UNITED STATES, GLOBAL   [/td][td]F16355   [/td][td]F16355-M1-C1   [/td][td]  [/td][td]Active   [/td][td]AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE QAM   [/td][td]BLACK/BLACK-MEDIUM GREY   [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][/table]
Thanks brah
pimp.gif

I don't know why dudes still doubt you, you stay delivering.

White Foam/Blue Nubuck/Black Sockliner......that I woukld cop. Similar color placement to the Atlantic Penny 2s and Im happy

All blacks are far from boring, in fact amidst the entire Crayola box of foams Nike is releasing they always stand out when I wear em.

Penny just repeated this info again over the weekend. And it seems someone thought a whole new thread was necessary.

Back
Top Bottom