Penny says all white (and possibly all black) Foams are on the way

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

nike-foamposite-penny-white-pe-02-595x357.jpg
trash.....

This

I have absolutely no desire. I'd get the lemonhead joints before these.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

All blacks are far from boring, in fact amidst the entire Crayola box of foams Nike is releasing they always stand out when I wear em.

yup, every time i rock my all blakcs i always have at least 1 person come up and ask em about em...im like damn they only came out in 07 but u know how many new "sneakerheads" there are these days

All whites i'm not too crazy over. Like the shooting stars a lot though.

Like any of these?

6958424333_d29fd15a64_b.jpg

6812315340_681435f66b_b.jpg

6812315156_c489cf93ee_b.jpg

6812315214_edf1636b3e_b.jpg

I'll wait for the all black ones. All blacks + royals = only colorways worth copping

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

I think Penny is talking out his +#%, he is not controlling which colorways come out

obviously not controlling, but def. has input.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

it better not be ALL white...
indifferent.gif

___'s don't need all white foams, they got air max/dunks/af1's for that crap.

white foam upper with black inner boot/lining/eyestay....clear sole....blue accents = win

6258782636_0928e2bd57_b.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You guys know that Penny was wrong and they are NOT dropping. Penny has no idea what's going on and is not a sneakerhead. I know you guys want to believe it so bad but these athletes do not care about shoes. They just want a check.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

it better not be ALL white...
indifferent.gif

___'s don't need all white foams, they got air max/dunks/af1's for that crap.

white foam upper with black inner boot/lining/eyestay....clear sole....blue accents = win

6258782636_0928e2bd57_b.jpg
I was never a huge foam guy, but these look dope. what shoe is in this pic? That "shooting stars" pair that penny has are the hottest foams ever. 

Not interested in a white foam one unless they switch it up. The pics weve seen of some of the sample white pairs were just 
sick.gif
 to me.

All black would be appreciated but I'd rather have them release without an icy sole. I'll cop the all blacks regardless of if its icy or smoked/solid black.

all white foam with clear soles? lol
the yellow soles will look real nice with the white upper. call them the zits.
Foams are now like the #%!@@ of sneakers. used and abused, i am no longer amused.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

all white foam with clear soles? lol
the yellow soles will look real nice with the white upper. call them the zits.
Foams are now like the #%!@@ of sneakers. used and abused, i am no longer amused.
yellow soles look great on the white foam pro's....i don't see these being any different bro

the all white would be dope as a pro...

all black matte finish smoke soles and dark grey sock liner ( see pewter liner) and ill be all over it....

Back
Top Bottom