people already camping for the black/red 23 in nyc

I was shopping in footlocker in 34st in nyc and they was already about 6 people online for the 23 which comes out on tuesday smh. So what I was thinking whatwill happen with the line from the cdp and that line come friday at midnight lol

Yea I ask the second guy on the line and he said "yea for them 23 that comes on next week"

Originally Posted by tz85

Yea I ask the second guy on the line and he said "yea for them 23 that comes on next week"

damn n peeps in NT was sayn that its for the cdp

Im going out there tomorrow hopefully its not to late, i should be out there now but stuff came up.

Camping this early isn't a bad idea actually. I'm sure once it hits 23 people they will send everyone home with wristbands due to it being so coldoutside.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by richiedge

Camping this early isn't a bad idea actually. I'm sure once it hits 23 people they will send everyone home with wristbands due to it being so cold outside.

It won't happen...for the titaniums it was colder than that and we had to wait it out

That's ridiculous...

Six days when you originally posted, five days and counting from when I'm posting now. No wonder resellers are charging so much, they have to becompensated for all this wait time especially in the cold. Plus, the fact that they're limited to 230.

Wow. These are probably my least favorite of all the other colors. That's what happens when only 230 are released. Good luck to you guys in the cold.

are these releasing at the same places the titanium 23's did? I havent really heard a lot about them

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

That's ridiculous...

Six days when you originally posted, five days and counting from when I'm posting now. No wonder resellers are charging so much, they have to be compensated for all this wait time especially in the cold. Plus, the fact that they're limited to 230.

when did you hear that 230 are coming out
that is not true
that is their price
529 pairs will come out
23 pairs for 23 stores= 529... not 230

What if you got in line this early and they ran out of your size, or anything close to it?
roll.gif

Waitin out in the cold for a week...+*%% outta here...I also wanna kno if *++%%@ is posted outside of HOH for the CDP...from what I heard there will be ALOT ofpairs on 125th mainly becuz of HOH...

i think the reason the other guys are mentioning 230 is because the price should be 230 like the titaniums, correct?

I just saw this on CNN. Camping out a week in December in NYC for a shoe that looks like ++%@? I understand trying to make a quick buck, but think about it:168 hours for maybe $1000 profit?

Back
Top Bottom