people already camping for the black/red 23 in nyc

IMO...These shoes aint worth it
sick.gif
, Now if it was vice versa & theChicago,UNC & Motorsport 23's were limited like these, then u camp out!!!

Wouldn't they be mad if they did a raffle ?

That's exactly what happened to me on the Titanium release... 0008 in line and my number wasn't called.
frown.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by adamfo85

dont think these shoe's look that great to camp. try rocking the shoes when you have no toes from frostbite.

Then they'll be able to by smaller shoes,
laugh.gif

There fugly might copp im shure we will be getting them .. [By we i mean people whoe for for nike outlet like me]

theres gonna be a snow storm tommorow in NYC so guess that might clear up the lines

im ready for the snow, i just need someone to go out there with, all three of my boys that i was supposed to go camp with switched up on me at the last minute.Having overprotective parents FTL.

^^man i'd be out there wit ya if I lived up there. I aint nowhere near a spot thats gettin em.
frown.gif

34th st will not have a midnight release so dont wiste ya time time sq might do it i hear queens center mall is goin to do it but not 34th st thats footlockerfootaction is goin to ave it and champs

NTC already gave out wristbands for the XX3.....but there is also people waiting for the CDP.

Such BS that they are handing out wristbands.....as 22 people could have been waiting for days, then mister 23 walks up and gets his.

I remember waiting forever for shoes...now all these wimps get to go home?? bunch of ***ssies if you ask me.

that line was ridiculous you know how only 23 pairs at each store i was leaving on the 19 there were 26 people at both footaction and footlocker the 26th guysaid he took of from work 2 weeks hopeing he'd get lucky thats ridiculous camping out for that long its just stupid

Back
Top Bottom