people already camping for the black/red 23 in nyc

shame shame shame... save your money. for $300 bucks, you can get a decent 2001 bred xi retro instead

Just so everyone know, there is a sever weather alert in effect for tomorrow (Friday). NYC is expected to get heavy snow.

From the weather channel: "SNOW IS EXPECTED TO OVERSPREAD THE REGION FRIDAY MORNING... AND COULD BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES IN THE AFTERNOON. THE SNOW MAY MIXWITH SLEET AND RAIN IN THE AFTERNOON..."

dawn my bad with the 3th post but i dont know what happened
eyes.gif

good luck...
  • Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Flurries or snow showers possible late. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tomorrow: Snow during the morning will become heavy at times during the afternoon. Some rain or sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.
  • Tomorrow night: Heavy snow in the evening will end as snow showers overnight. Low near 25F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Some snow accumulation possible.
  • Saturday: Snow showers at times. Highs in the upper 20s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

good luck...
  • Tonight: Mostly cloudy skies. Flurries or snow showers possible late. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tomorrow: Snow during the morning will become heavy at times during the afternoon. Some rain or sleet may mix in. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. 4 to 6 inches of snow expected.
  • Tomorrow night: Heavy snow in the evening will end as snow showers overnight. Low near 25F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Some snow accumulation possible.
  • Saturday: Snow showers at times. Highs in the upper 20s with temperatures nearly steady overnite.

indifferent.gif

its cold here in cali so i know its freezing in ny. is it the love or the hype that keeps the kids going these days?

I was down on Michigan Ave last night about to have some pizza at Gino's East when I walked around the corner to hit up Nike Town to see if they had somekicks for my brother for Christmas (Fusion III which they did not have). I saw 3 chairs out front and I asked what they were doing they were waiting for thePremier! I took video but I won't be able to upload till I get home. Anyway it has been freezing here in Chicago and them mugs were determined to sit out!I love Jordan's as much as the next guy probably have more pairs than most but I have never and will never camp out for a pair not even for one night inJune, these mugs are going to be out there for 6 days in FREEZING temps and tonight they will be tested by the HAWK! Anyway good luck!

Originally Posted by r00m112

Just so everyone know, there is a sever weather alert in effect for tomorrow (Friday). NYC is expected to get heavy snow.

From the weather channel: "SNOW IS EXPECTED TO OVERSPREAD THE REGION FRIDAY MORNING... AND COULD BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES IN THE AFTERNOON. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH SLEET AND RAIN IN THE AFTERNOON..."

roll.gif
...cant wait to see the dudes in line to cop wit icicles hanging fromthere nose hairs

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I just saw this on CNN. Camping out a week in December in NYC for a shoe that looks like ++%@? I understand trying to make a quick buck, but think about it: 168 hours for maybe $1000 profit?
Cosign, I have said this before, get a real job. i hope it snows like crazy and the weather dips real low. for those that are keeping the shoeprops, to the one's selling them get the #@$ out of hear. Standing a week in the cold is LAME.
eyes.gif

Is it me or camping out now for a shoe that's coming out next Tuesday is a little bit excessive!? Anyways, hopefully they won't freeze too much whilewaiting. Good luck to the people doing that, they are troopers!!!

Me personaly I think these XX3s look ugly.... I think most people are only gettin hype because there limited

But that's just opinion

dont think these shoe's look that great to camp. try rocking the shoes when you have no toes from frostbite.

Back
Top Bottom