People who have recently been on job interviews

how do you think you did? did the person interviewing you make you nervous in any way?

and what was the interview for?

how do you think you did? did the person interviewing you make you nervous in any way?

and what was the interview for?

I had a  Sears interview a few days ago  and did good enough to be  offered the job.     

The Boss tried to put me on the spot a few times, but that sh*t didn't bother me .  The pay for the sales position  was so bad  I was mad for even wasting my time showing up . 

I had a  Sears interview a few days ago  and did good enough to be  offered the job.     

The Boss tried to put me on the spot a few times, but that sh*t didn't bother me .  The pay for the sales position  was so bad  I was mad for even wasting my time showing up . 

Originally Posted by JoeClear

you not taking it?

Originally Posted by JoeClear

you not taking it?

I had four interviews over a week ago and should be hearing back tomorrow from all four so I'm getting anxious. Two were for Marine Electrician work (civilian work on Navy ships), one was for work on submarines and the other was for lifting and rigging on ships.

I did well on all of the testing and my interviews went very well, but I've been stressed out waiting on the call back. I've had enough of my current job and have mentally checked out of it even though working with this new company wouldn't start until August. I got word from a friend that they usually make you wait this long before they call back...

If they tell me tomorrow that I didn't make the cut on any of them, I'm going to be heart broken.

I had four interviews over a week ago and should be hearing back tomorrow from all four so I'm getting anxious. Two were for Marine Electrician work (civilian work on Navy ships), one was for work on submarines and the other was for lifting and rigging on ships.

I did well on all of the testing and my interviews went very well, but I've been stressed out waiting on the call back. I've had enough of my current job and have mentally checked out of it even though working with this new company wouldn't start until August. I got word from a friend that they usually make you wait this long before they call back...

If they tell me tomorrow that I didn't make the cut on any of them, I'm going to be heart broken.

i had a interview @ a clothing store

the girl who interviewed me was real cute and thick and was showing cleavage...i didnt get the job
laugh.gif

the girl who interviewed me was real cute and thick and was showing cleavage...i didnt get the job
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

ohwell.gif
hope you land it man.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

ohwell.gif
hope you land it man.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

why so?

laugh.gif

why so?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

why so?
 she tried to say i was lying about how sales work @ best buy about how they want us to push to accessories and stuff, it was basically the opposite of selling stuff they wanted me to sell a cheap suit over an expensive one...she was flirty too biting her tongue i wanted to holla but i wanted the job, thought if i made it in it would be instant smash  

laugh.gif

why so?
 she tried to say i was lying about how sales work @ best buy about how they want us to push to accessories and stuff, it was basically the opposite of selling stuff they wanted me to sell a cheap suit over an expensive one...she was flirty too biting her tongue i wanted to holla but i wanted the job, thought if i made it in it would be instant smash  

laugh.gif

why so?
damn you didnt get a name?

laugh.gif

why so?

why so?
erica 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom