Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Dolphins still wouldn't scare me. 
grin.gif
nerd.gif
Honestly.  

Arizona > Miami FOR MANNING!  IMO.  

It'd be VERY tough to win that division especially if the Pats get a WR  
sick.gif
. Jets too. 

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Dolphins still wouldn't scare me. 
grin.gif
nerd.gif
Honestly. 

That's pretty dumb, because they should.

Peyton, Bush, Wayne, Bess, Marshall, their defense...that's a solid squad

Why are people still mentioning the Cardinals or any team with o-line issues? Peyton is only going to a team with a solid o-line.

That's pretty dumb, because they should.

Peyton, Bush, Wayne, Bess, Marshall, their defense...that's a solid squad

We'll see, and I REALLY want to see Peyton come back with a vengeance. 
I personally just don't think the Dolphins win the SB with it... I know they become a contender, but idk ... Just seems odd. 

I think too many people are underestimating just how good Peyton is because they either forgot or think he isn't Peyton anymore after a year off.

There is no way, medically and from his own camp he'd come back unless he could perform like Peyton Manning.

One year is a long time to not play, but don't forget this is one of the greatest players ever in sports. He is a winner. And he is a leader.

Even if we (Dolphins) end up with Peyton, im still not sure how if we can finally make the playoffs, due to the fact that we still have to deal with the Patriots, Jets and even the Bills in the AFC East.

What a DBag move by whoever leaked that Peyton didn't want to come to DC. Now the Rams know more than ever we really need RG3 and they'll want the farm. I say do it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I'm not just saying this because I am a Dolphin's fan, but I would be surprised if he doesn't end up in Miami. Just makes too much sense.
Indeed. 

Home in Miami
Wayne played at Miami
#1 WR
Solid slot receiver
Franchise LT shares the same agent
Cap room
All 7 draft picks, including a top 10
Solid defense

We have everything in our favor, only way we could mess this up is letting Ireland ask questions about his mom.  Let's hope we learned from that. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
yeah, hopefully no questions from this guy

Originally Posted by TheGift23

What a DBag move by whoever leaked that Peyton didn't want to come to DC. Now the Rams know more than ever we really need RG3 and they'll want the farm. I say do it.

..you still can't give more than what the Browns potentially can.

I agree though it was a sucker move by whoever leaked that...couldn't wait until Tuesday?
tired.gif

I couldn't find a young Dikembe, so I had to changed it to my man Ewing instead
laugh.gif

This really sucks though man. Now the Rams are going to demand every *$*@+!* pick they can get their hands on for RG3.

God, WHY COULDN'T THE BROWNS JUST LOSE 2 MORE GAMES?!!?! WHY!!!?!!! WHY1!!!?!!?!!

FF, I heard Flyn might be demanding 40-50 million and that may be out of the Browns reach. They can pick up RG3 for about 22 million for 4 years so it may be easier on us to draft RG3 after giving up 'everything'.

FF, I heard Flyn might be demanding 40-50 million and that may be out of the Browns reach. They can pick up RG3 for about 22 million for 4 years so it may be easier on us to draft RG3 after giving up 'everything'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kolb 2.0 with that contract... Sad thing is some team will probably do it   This dude had a stat filled game... in a MEANINGLESS game.. 

I do like Flynn.. I really do as a QB, but 40-50 million is classic.

RG3.... Can't let him go anywhere else IMO 

laugh.gif
 @ still on the bottle..

FF,
laugh.gif
 yeah man - 2 NFL games played throughout his career and he wants Legendary-status money.

I think it will be 49ers or texans........really if money was equal wouldnt he pick those teams over the dolphins, jets, skins, chiefs....
i think the 9ers will realize hey for double the price of alex smith we can get peyton if he is close to what he was we can win multiple super bowls(their defense will be top 5 next 5 years for sure)........is it worth the risk if he gets hurt and doesnt give us 4-5 good years or even a year or 2.......they have a project QB on the roster i think if they go out and get a good backup its well worth the risk.......Alex Smith won't get it done.......i said it when alex had a good season and good playoff, great hopefully this will fool the 9ers into thinking he is a good enough QB and they dont get peyton.......did they get fooled?

if you were the 9ers would you take the gamble? i would and i dont think its a gamble....if peyton gets hurt week 6 i think the backup will be just as good as Alex Smith with their safe offense(clearly with peyton they wouldnt play their safe offense)  get henne to back up peyton. 

In peyton i trust, 5 years from now there will be fans all across the country saying crap we should have gotten him 5 years ago

Back
Top Bottom