Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by DubA169

yup

straight up ******ed

probably more about the coach than management imo. manning would come in and basically coach the offense. whatever the reasoning it's borderline ******ed and as a giants fan i'm very happy about it

This is what I said the other day...

I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that Jim sees himself in Alex Smith... Mobile, can sling it, gutsy, not highly regarded around the league as a really good qb, constantly having to prove himself etc. 

I wonder if he still harbors any resentment for being shipped out to Baltimore to make room for Peytons arrival in Indy?
nerd.gif

When ego gets in the way of common sense, things collapse.  

amonroe-melolunch-1.jpg

you aren't very subtle 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

yup

straight up ******ed

probably more about the coach than management imo. manning would come in and basically coach the offense. whatever the reasoning it's borderline ******ed and as a giants fan i'm very happy about it
so sign... i dont think a hot headed coach can handle manning switching up game plan...

Chris Mortensen said it best... a lot of coaches can't handle the fact that there's a 98% chance that he knows more than they do as far as the offense is concern. Its extremely threatening.

Chris Mortensen said it best... a lot of coaches can't handle the fact that there's a 98% chance that he knows more than they do as far as the offense is concern. Its extremely threatening.
laugh.gif
lord knows there is some dumb coaches out there

I'm a huge jets fan and would love Payton but for the love of god plz don't go to Miami our division is already diff w the pats I would love to say 49ers IMO or Texas ....oh btw I can't namath he's a degenerat has been and hates the jets now I feel like get your old ash up and play since you hate our team so much

I didn't take that as a shot against dumb coaches. It just means manning has extremely high football iq

So nobody thinks that the Chiefs are a fit?  Charles, Bowe, Moeaki, Baldwin, Mccluster, and then you give them Peyton
sick.gif

yup

straight up ******ed

This is what I said the other day...

I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that Jim sees himself in Alex Smith... Mobile, can sling it, gutsy, not highly regarded around the league as a really good qb, constantly having to prove himself etc. 

I wonder if he still harbors any resentment for being shipped out to Baltimore to make room for Peytons arrival in Indy?
nerd.gif

makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

RG3.... Can't let him go anywhere else IMO 

anything that can keep him out of a ******** jersey..

i would really hate to have to hate this dude

i read the holmgren is unwilling to give up the 22nd pick and that yhe ******** sre the favorites now to land RG3
That's just a trump-card. Obviously their going to allow the other contenders (******** and Dolphins, etc.) to offer the Rams first because they all know that the Browns can offer the most.
It would be quite ******ed of the Browns if they just offered their two first rounders at this point. They'd rather play it smooth, acting like they want no part of RG3 - until it really comes down to it - than they have to offer everything they have if the other teams offers seem sufficient enough for the Rams not to pass up.

Eventually, the Browns will have to give up both their 4th and 22nd if necessary - but you won't hear that right now - because ******** haven't even offered anything yet.

Ultimately, the Browns will land RG3 - I'm willing to bet everything I have on that.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up on the Dolphins

This.

All signs seem to be pointing to him becoming a Dolphin.

Wherever he ends up it's gonna be weird as hell seeing him in another uniform.

Originally Posted by toine2983

This.

1121176_o.gif

Originally Posted by papi chulo

So nobody thinks that the Chiefs are a fit?  Charles, Bowe, Moeaki, Baldwin, Mccluster, and then you give them Peyton
sick.gif

not sexy enough of a location, weather isn't good

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by toine2983

This.

1121176_o.gif

gif-trollface-dancing.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by papi chulo

sick.gif

not sexy enough of a location, weather isn't good
easiest path the to superbowl. was have charles, draft richardson with our WRs what is the D gonna do? they have to respect our run game but manning can flat throw. chiefs have cap space to sign him. if dolphins want him, they would have to restructure brandons contract. I have afeeling that he wont budge
and if we have a winter like this year, thats only 3 inches of snow TOTAL and that came in February . 

kansas city really is the most logical answer. peyton is not trying to face brady 3 times a year to make thesuperbowl. that would be super dumb. 

Peyton manning goes to Miami dolphins
And loses to bb and brady two times a season.

Pats got that division on lock. Pats just need wr, some d.

I just want to see how many picks he throws against the jets d and rexy.

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

Peyton manning goes to Miami dolphins
And loses to bb and brady two times a season.
But... over the last seven years... he's 5-2 versus the Patriots?

Or are people on that phantom "Bill Belichick owns Peyton Manning" stuff still?

And only 1 super bowl ring to show for it.

Bb and Brady have lost super bowls as much as peyton has been in.To the non atheletic arm chair analysts who say peyton goes to the dolphins and Miami is a an sb contender. Peyton forehead manning should get ready for that next ring....yeah yeah...right....Stop it. Can't even see the pats in the afc east.Even if the miami mannings get to the playoffs they arent getting passed a Baltimore/Pittsburgh and Houston defense.(texans will be good for a while)

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

And only 1 super bowl ring to show for it.Bb and Brady have lost super bowls as much as peyton has been in.

Who cares? They haven't won anything since Spygate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
All they've proven is that unless they can illegally tape their opponents, they can't win Super Bowls.

Going on a decade without a Super Bowl now... tick tock... tick tock...

But back on topic, Peyton isn't afraid of that swiss cheese defense.

Back
Top Bottom