Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Originally Posted by Air273

I think it will be 49ers or texans........really if money was equal wouldnt he pick those teams over the dolphins, jets, skins, chiefs....
i think the 9ers will realize hey for double the price of alex smith we can get peyton if he is close to what he was we can win multiple super bowls(their defense will be top 5 next 5 years for sure)........is it worth the risk if he gets hurt and doesnt give us 4-5 good years or even a year or 2.......they have a project QB on the roster i think if they go out and get a good backup its well worth the risk.......Alex Smith won't get it done.......i said it when alex had a good season and good playoff, great hopefully this will fool the 9ers into thinking he is a good enough QB and they dont get peyton.......did they get fooled?

if you were the 9ers would you take the gamble? i would and i dont think its a gamble....if peyton gets hurt week 6 i think the backup will be just as good as Alex Smith with their safe offense(clearly with peyton they wouldnt play their safe offense)  get henne to back up peyton. 

In peyton i trust, 5 years from now there will be fans all across the country saying crap we should have gotten him 5 years ago
Have you even read anything that your team has released? You Niners fans are out of control
laugh.gif

i'll rank it like....

1. dolphins
2. 49ers
3. cardinals

i really want him on the 49ers

my brother told me that they were saying on the radio that he will decide in a week. this true?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Air273

I think it will be 49ers or texans........really if money was equal wouldnt he pick those teams over the dolphins, jets, skins, chiefs....
i think the 9ers will realize hey for double the price of alex smith we can get peyton if he is close to what he was we can win multiple super bowls(their defense will be top 5 next 5 years for sure)........is it worth the risk if he gets hurt and doesnt give us 4-5 good years or even a year or 2.......they have a project QB on the roster i think if they go out and get a good backup its well worth the risk.......Alex Smith won't get it done.......i said it when alex had a good season and good playoff, great hopefully this will fool the 9ers into thinking he is a good enough QB and they dont get peyton.......did they get fooled?

if you were the 9ers would you take the gamble? i would and i dont think its a gamble....if peyton gets hurt week 6 i think the backup will be just as good as Alex Smith with their safe offense(clearly with peyton they wouldnt play their safe offense)  get henne to back up peyton. 

In peyton i trust, 5 years from now there will be fans all across the country saying crap we should have gotten him 5 years ago
Have you even read anything that your team has released? You Niners fans are out of control
laugh.gif
Why do you and Animal Thug think that EVERY person that says the 49ers should get Peyton is a 49er fan?  90% of the people who have said that arent Niner fans.  Its just obvious it makes sense to everyone but you two.

I guess if the rumor about him wanting to stay in the AFC is true, Miami seems to be the best fit.Still wish my Niners would take a look. I understand why they're sticking with Alex though.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

RG3.... Can't let him go anywhere else IMO 

anything that can keep him out of a ******** jersey..

i would really hate to have to hate this dude

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i read the holmgren is unwilling to give up the 22nd pick and that yhe ******** sre the favorites now to land RG3

If I were Peyton, I'd go to SF. That team is practically ready to go to the SuperBowl. Bring in Wayne with him and he's set.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If I were Peyton, I'd go to SF. That team is practically ready to go to the SuperBowl. Bring in Wayne with him and he's set.

they don't want him ... idiots ... 
i hope he kicks their *$$ w/ the cards ... 

Im a jets fan but namath is right, the jets are too risky for peyton right now. Things in NY media are so overblown and scrutinized its ridiculous, its one thing to go somewhere and not be a success but if he didn't win a super bowl the post and daily news would feast on him and Big Mouth Rex like its thanksgiving. Yes the same NY media already saying forest gump Eli is a better qb than his brother which is just ludacris.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Seriously...

Can't believe they're willing to ride/die with Alex Smith....ALEX SMITH!!!  I don't care what type of "game manager" he was last year, that could have been an aberration for all we know.  He's not exactly the model of consistency, and IMO, the 49ers are a QB away from being the NFC favorites.  They are stacked at just about every position (need a WR upgrade), and if they roll w. Smith instead of trying to get Manning, they'll regret it. 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

roll.gif
roll.gif
Alex Smith though!? If Peyton doesn't go to the 49ers I cant WAIT to see what that guy Smith does this upcoming season 
laugh.gif

cereal man.... Alex smith is straight GARBAGE. scared ++# qb only made it that far due to the defense and conservative offense.
id take peyton manning in a wheel chair over alex smith.

yup

straight up ******ed

probably more about the coach than management imo. manning would come in and basically coach the offense. whatever the reasoning it's borderline ******ed and as a giants fan i'm very happy about it

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i read the holmgren is unwilling to give up the 22nd pick and that yhe ******** sre the favorites now to land RG3

What? Where'd you see that? That would be a shame ... Browns NEED RG3 for the simple fact of just having a star player ... Don't y'all agree?

Originally Posted by DubA169

yup

straight up ******ed

probably more about the coach than management imo. manning would come in and basically coach the offense. whatever the reasoning it's borderline ******ed and as a giants fan i'm very happy about it

This is what I said the other day...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that Jim sees himself in Alex Smith... Mobile, can sling it, gutsy, not highly regarded around the league as a really good qb, constantly having to prove himself etc. 

I wonder if he still harbors any resentment for being shipped out to Baltimore to make room for Peytons arrival in Indy?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

yup

straight up ******ed

This is what I said the other day...

I think it ultimately comes down to the fact that Jim sees himself in Alex Smith... Mobile, can sling it, gutsy, not highly regarded around the league as a really good qb, constantly having to prove himself etc. 

I wonder if he still harbors any resentment for being shipped out to Baltimore to make room for Peytons arrival in Indy?
nerd.gif

When ego gets in the way of common sense, things collapse.  

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

What? Where'd you see that? That would be a shame ... Browns NEED RG3 for the simple fact of just having a star player ... Don't y'all agree?
Why draft a QB when they don't have TE, WR (Cribbs has shown he's nothing more than a return man & Little looks like he graduated from the Braylon Edwards/DeSean Jackson School of Dropping Passes) , & RB? I guess that decent line will give him protection but who will he hand the ball off to or pass to?  

Why not draft a QB?

Have you seen the Browns offense?Probably not you take a pee break and the defense is on the field

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

You Niners fans are unbearable, your team has expressed several times that they're sticking Alex Smith and have no interest in signing Peyton Manning. Yet for some reason that is beyond me, you all still decide to flood this thread with pointless discussion that mirrors the babbling nonsense of a fourth grader with down syndrome. Please do us all a favor and collectively travel to Guyana to drink that cyanide laced Kool-Aid.

its not thats serious. you dont like it dont come into the thread.
dont get banned again bro. mind your manners

Why not draft a QB?

Have you seen the Browns offense? Probably not you take a pee break and the defense is on the field
At least the Browns have a decent o-line so if they do get RGIII, he won't get killed like Couch did. That poor guy got demolished playing for the Browns.  

Back
Top Bottom