Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Peyton "forehead" Manning?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Charles Schwag

And only 1 super bowl ring to show for it.

Bb and Brady have lost super bowls as much as peyton has been in.To the non atheletic arm chair analysts who say peyton goes to the dolphins and Miami is a an sb contender. Peyton forehead manning should get ready for that next ring....yeah yeah...right....Stop it. Can't even see the pats in the afc east.Even if the miami mannings get to the playoffs they arent getting passed a Baltimore/Pittsburgh and Houston defense.(texans will be good for a while)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
as a patriots fan I aint even worried

they would have to restructure brandons contract. I have afeeling that he wont budge

He will for Peyton.

And the Dolphins consistently have great games against the Patriots, not to mention they smack the Jets ROUTINELY.

I don't know why people think they have "no shot" at the division crown with a healthy Peyton.

Originally Posted by AG 47

they would have to restructure brandons contract. I have afeeling that he wont budge

He will for Peyton.

And the Dolphins consistently have great games against the Patriots, not to mention they smack the Jets ROUTINELY.

I don't know why people think they have "no shot" at the division crown with a healthy Peyton.

They smack the jets routinely? the jets have owned the dolphins since 98, 20 and 8 record to be exact...but at least you guys will get 50 percent of the crowd at home games if peyton comes

if peyton could beat new england with that garbage 06 team, he can beat them with miami.

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Originally Posted by AG 47

He will for Peyton.

They smack the jets routinely? the jets have owned the dolphins since 98, 20 and 8 record to be exact...but at least you guys will get 50 percent of the crowd at home games if peyton comes

Since Rex and Maria showed up, nothin but L's for you bums. 
pimp.gif

Chad Henne and Matt Moore clowned you fools even with Revis guarding the likes of Ted Ginn. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They smack the jets routinely? Excluding the 2009 year the jets have owned the dolphins since 98

Last 4 years, the Dolphins have almost twice as many wins as the Jets do against them.

If I am reading the tweets right, Peyton is meeting with Denver, then Arizona, and then Miami. 

Is that it?  Just those 3 teams?  And Miami gets to make the final pitch? 

Peyton just arrived in Denver... I actually think they can be a good fit for Peyton... They have a lot of weapons offensively/defensively

Dead @ the Brady/Unicorn pic
roll.gif

And the Broncos are set a QB
laugh.gif
Idk why they're trying to hold back my man Tebow
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom