Peyton Manning released by Colts. He signed with the Broncos, really? Is Tebowmania dead?

Think it'll come down to Miami or Arizona. If he does join the Dolphins,boy is the division going to be fun to watch next year
laugh.gif

Peyton to Denver makes no sense at all, no WR, cold, they have a good defense and an ok running game, but he has no targets.

Air273 wrote:
I think it will be 49ers or texans........really if money was equal wouldnt he pick those teams over the dolphins, jets, skins, chiefs....
i think the 9ers will realize hey for double the price of alex smith we can get peyton if he is close to what he was we can win multiple super bowls(their defense will be top 5 next 5 years for sure)........is it worth the risk if he gets hurt and doesnt give us 4-5 good years or even a year or 2.......they have a project QB on the roster i think if they go out and get a good backup its well worth the risk.......Alex Smith won't get it done.......i said it when alex had a good season and good playoff, great hopefully this will fool the 9ers into thinking he is a good enough QB and they dont get peyton.......did they get fooled?

if you were the 9ers would you take the gamble? i would and i dont think its a gamble....if peyton gets hurt week 6 i think the backup will be just as good as Alex Smith with their safe offense(clearly with peyton they wouldnt play their safe offense)  get henne to back up peyton. 

In peyton i trust, 5 years from now there will be fans all across the country saying crap we should have gotten him 5 years ago

Have you even read anything that your team has released? You Niners fans are out of control

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'm a NY Football Giants fan[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]don't you agree the best team for him to go to is the 9es? [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the thing is the coach is bigger than any player on the team...can the coach bow down to peyton[/font]

Elway is hoping Peyton signs there because he knows it is the only way he can get rid of Tebow.

What a scum bag..

I don't know where all this no receiver talk always comes from with Denver. They have a very solid receiving group and evidently it's very underrated. John Fox is also the type of coach who would have no problems giving Peyton the reigns to the offense with limited involvement.

I don't think he goes to Denver, but I think some of these reasonings are a little off.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Peyton to Denver makes no sense at all, no WR, cold, they have a good defense and an ok running game, but he has no targets.
Funny thing, I read somewhere he actually wanted Decker to get drafted by the Colts

DT is nice too

Rolaholic please tell me who is in your avy......

Denver.......i dont know about the WR's

Jets.........decent fit.......they need a better O-Line

Miami......havent paid too much attention to them to comment....but RB game is good i suppose....side note(Miami Heat wins the finals and Peyton goes to dolphins and win the super bowl-if this happens----media/sports is officially fixed)

$$#+ Jim Irsay. I'm a Colts fan but I hope Andrew Luck stinks it up. I can see Peyton going to Miami, though...

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

$$#+ Jim Irsay. I'm a Colts fan but I hope Andrew Luck stinks it up. I can see Peyton going to Miami, though...

no disrespect but if your a colts fan why would you want to see andrew luck suck if he's your teams qb.

that means the colts are most likely going to suck.

Originally Posted by srvballer

I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up on the Dolphins

Yeah It looks like everything is pointing to Miami. That offense would be scary with Peyton and Reggie going with him. Wanna give Irsay some credit on how he handled that press conference. Both of them made the best out of a real tough situation.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

indifferent.gif
Sanchez extended. This is really happening. We're really gonna do this again...
AMP is going to be ecstatic
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
can't wait for the rant

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by TheGift23

What a DBag move by whoever leaked that Peyton didn't want to come to DC. Now the Rams know more than ever we really need RG3 and they'll want the farm. I say do it.

..you still can't give more than what the Browns potentially can.

I agree though it was a sucker move by whoever leaked that...couldn't wait until Tuesday?
tired.gif
Listen_As_Much_As_You_Can.gif

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7...*****-acquire-no-2-overall-pick-st-louis-rams
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7668243/source-washington-********-acquire-no-2-overall-pick-st-louis-rams

YES YES YES YES YES

Don't worry though...y'all will be fine with Flynn and all those picks you kept.

Back
Top Bottom