Pg plaza mall got the black and red jordan 1s with the strap!!!!

SC in pg plaza have the jordan 1s black/red with the strap a week early!!!They didnt have my size.Just a heads up......

^whatchu mean they didnt have your size, like they sold out already or they didnt receive a FSR?

Bammas breaking release dates now?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^whatchu mean they didnt have your size, like they sold out already or they didnt receive a FSR?

They had a size11 and a Size13 but no size12.I would had love to had got em too.

Originally Posted by BABY JUICE

I was up there around 4 pm.... 3 employees gave me the
indifferent.gif
, watchu talkin bout.

Somebody must have shut em down!!!!!I got two buddies that got em today.Like I said they didnt have my 12 and that was at 10:45 am.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Thanks for the heads up.

I missed them, but won't miss them on RD.

Yeah,I am getting them next weekend.The problem is that they are quickstrikes. I called all my normal spots and none of em are getting them.I will find emsomewhere though.....

mad.gif

I hate these "quickstrike" releases.

I called Footlocker (Bowie Town Center) & (Annapolis), Sports Zone (Bowie Town Center) , DTLR (Annapolis) , Foot Action (Annapolis)

Half said they werent getting them and the other half didn't even know what I was talking about
mad.gif
smh.gif

Then I called Shoe City in District Heights and they said maybe because there schedule to have a Jordan coming out on the 22nd but

they dont know which one.
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif

Y'all jive jumping out there.

LEAVE THE BEAST-ISM OUT OF THIS FORUM.

Saturday? If you that pressed, still, in this economy, even after ALL my markdown threads throughout this year...

Take a drive in thecity, and you'll be fine.

Y'all think people will be singing "We Are The World" and lining up for these for a 1 day sellout all of a sudden?
laugh.gif

The infared 90s were "quickstrikes."

These?

Psht.

laugh.gif

[Big Daddy Kane]
"Play like Roy Rogers... and sloooooooooooow down!"
["/Ain't No Half Stepping"]

Plenty of stores in the city break release dates, without markup. Posting it on here is suspect. Help your friends via ezbox; Don't get a store introuble here.

NYC?
grin.gif
After taxes?
eek.gif

This ain't got nothing to do with hype beast.This is if you want em start callin early.The last JB quick strike was the 2008 Olympic 6 and peopledidn't even like em and they still sold out in a few hours at $150 with the economy.Only 2 stores in Baltimore got the 2008 oly 6,and when I got to my spotyes it was people lined up to spend $150.These are only $110 and people love this classic Jordan,do the math.Sombody tell me if you seen any Olympic 6s sittinanywhere.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Loskickking... 1. This thread is very hypebeastish..for a shoe that will sit for a min( like the 20/3's ect. )They're not a QS so why are you so thirsty?.. "Paitience young padiwon" 2. Baltimore did have more than 2 stores that got the olymmpic 6's ( I know that for a fact)....I seriously doubt you took the time ride through Bmore and and check all the stores..
Yes I did.And you ******** are quick to start screaming hypbeast.I hunted for the oly 6,thats what I do.You tellin me and I was the one outthere.Did you call for the oly 6 or hunt for the oly 6?????Did you even get em?????Or are you just talkin to be talkin.If you not thirsty for em cool but thisfor the people who are.We will definitely see homie if they will sit.And like I said the people who want these bad enough call around early.They arequickstrikes,check the JB forum and do a little reading!!!!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Loskickking... 1. This thread is very hypebeastish..for a shoe that will sit for a min( like the 20/3's ect. )They're not a QS so why are you so thirsty?.. "Paitience young padiwon" 2. Baltimore did have more than 2 stores that got the olymmpic 6's ( I know that for a fact)....I seriously doubt you took the time ride through Bmore and and check all the stores..
Yes I did.And you ******** are quick to start screaming hypbeast.I hunted for the oly 6,thats what I do.You tellin me and I was the one out there.Did you call for the oly 6 or hunt for the oly 6?????Did you even get em?????Or are you just talkin to be talkin.If you not thirsty for em cool but this for the people who are.We will definitely see homie if they will sit.And like I said the people who want these bad enough call around early.They are quickstrikes,check the JB forum and do a little reading!!!!!

Mad are we?
laugh.gif

You don't think you could've posted the info in the Jordan 1 thread that is already THREE pages deep on this thread or you just wanted to be special?

That's why I'm callin you thirsty...and that's why this thread is hypebeastish No I didn't want them..this !+$+% are atrocious...
sick.gif
But I had friends who did...So I pointed them in the right direction...didn't even touch a phonebook

Alot of stores here get quickstrike JB kicks..1 in particular that isn't called DTLR Flocker or Shoecity...
pimp.gif

And I don't wanna frequent a forum that ask ******ed @#! questions such as( "what brand of socks did MJ wear?" ) ect., not to mention going thru pages jib jab and mishmosh to get info ( I rather ask the store managers of the shoestores I frequent on the regular )...
smh.gif

Eye see sole.... You're prolly right...in bmore they are more than likely sit as compared to the DMV..good for me
pimp.gif
Thats my point!!!You didnt,your freinds did.Im not talking about freinds im talkin about me!!Thats whats wrong you need to travel a lil bit getout of this local forum sometimes.And because a store got a quickstrike last time dont mean that they are gettin it this time.I talked to a "MANAGER"wear I got MY oly 6s from and there not getting them.Like I said,do your research.Travel a lil bit and enjoy the other threads
laugh.gif
.Not hypebeast just informing not to sleep on these homie.And good luck to yougettin your pairs
(by the way,this post was made for those near pg plaza that had the bread yesterday and wanted them a weak early at RETAIL)

Homeboy...PLEASE post the phone numbers of these extra stores that had oly 6s PLEASE prove me wrong.Mr I dont have hunt for a damn thing.A F****** joke.

Some entertainment before the skins /cowboy game. If I see them, I will cop, if not then there will be another release the following week. We cant keep up withNike AJ1 releases anyway.

Back
Top Bottom