Pg plaza mall got the black and red jordan 1s with the strap!!!!

This is pure comedy, all I'm trynna figure out is what stores are going to have these that are either metro accessible or in Bmore. The rest of you can letshoes sit, I where a size 13, I cant let any jordan sit most of the time

Yeah.....comedy.....When I find who got em I will post who's going to have em next weekend.If someone find em before me post on here for me.I wouldappretiate it.Thanks

"Loskickking"

Now, I usually let these little tirades go on, but gotdamn. Slow down, doggie. Not sure where you reside, but there are plenty of places betweenHampton-Richmond-DC-Bmore that will have these. You came out of nowhere with all this panicking. Check all your DTLR's, Sportzone's, Shoe City's,Major, etc. Especially in the DC area.

Do you know that the son of the owner of Shoe City and their Buyer are on this board? Also, FL area mgmt reads this site/section as well? Calm your hindpartsdown young dude, before you get people in trouble. Just be prepared early Saturday morning if you're scared you'll miss your pair.

BTW: Them Oly 6 garbages sat in the DMV for a minute until they stared shipping them out. Just for the record, lol.

smh.gif

Can't wait until the next real "quickstrike" release in this area.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

"Loskickking"

Now, I usually let these little tirades go on, but gotdamn. Slow down, doggie. Not sure where you reside, but there are plenty of places between Hampton-Richmond-DC-Bmore that will have these. You came out of nowhere with all this panicking. Check all your DTLR's, Sportzone's, Shoe City's, Major, etc. Especially in the DC area.

Do you know that the son of the owner of Shoe City and their Buyer are on this board? Also, FL area mgmt reads this site/section as well? Calm your hindparts down young dude, before you get people in trouble. Just be prepared early Saturday morning if you're scared you'll miss your pair.

BTW: Them Oly 6 garbages sat in the DMV for a minute until they stared shipping them out. Just for the record, lol.
Harmcity GROUPIE
roll.gif

BTW:I was calm downed before I saw this bs,you must miss me
devil.gif

Do you really have to make the mods earn their "check" now?

eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Jesus.

......................I S S................................

^
It's not even all that.

All I'm saying is...

Dudes claim not to be on their hypebeast...

But post about their "spot" having a line that sold out Fruit Loop, patent leather, "laser" VIs.
eyes.gif

Like they're exclusive "spots" within the DMV area these days... O RLY?
laugh.gif

Sounds like "spots" (i.e. Waldorf FLine and others) that most that frequent this forum stay away from...

Where is the link to the "rules" of this forum when you need it?

I can't call it.

All I know is not one JB shoe this year has sold out in one day here.

And yes, I got documentation and numbers to back that up.

Looks like another "E-thug" has found their way on here.

I guess I have to actually show up to the next DAR lol

Its not just about selling out completly anymore.They can have twenty pair left and the 2 they had my size are sold I'm short.Thats how Jb do **** nowdays.They will send two each size.Because somebody grind early to get something they want for retail.I wouldn't just jump up and call em a hype beast.Youcan't really blame anyone for not wanting to pay these crazy resell prices on eBay.There are alot of hypebeast out here.I just grind early to get myjs.Yeah,you definatly right about most not selling out but I don't take chances and still up early on release dates.I done damn near bought every jordanthis year except six rings and it's been a couple times that my size was gone.I want these and wanted to to give a warning that it might take a littleextra looking.But if thats what you call a hype beast I guess thats what the **** I am.No hard feelins,maybe I had the wrong definition of hypbeast,i dontknow.I hope they are an easy to cop and good luck to everybody.....

Okay amid all the B.S. in this thread... any word on releases in the area for these on Saturday?

I think people are getting on you because I guess you haven't learned that just because a shoe is sold out in a few places, that doesn't mean it'sa lost cause to get it. And you seem so eager to have it either early or on the release date. If a shoe is sold out at a shop in your area, ask the employeesif they can locate it elsewhere. When I worked at FNL I helped several folks on here obtain shoes that sold out in this area, but other locations had them.They just had to wait a few days to have another store send it to my store. So that's the gist of things. I learned that no shoe really sells outcompletely on release day in an entire company. Develop relationships with shoe store employees (and even the people on here) and learn to exercise patience.That's why the "regulars" on this board shake their heads at getting excited about having a shoe the day it comes out or worrying about ifsomething sells out. They've developed the relationships, and just like I said, they know that nothing truly sells out the first day. It's a regularshoe release. Not a chance to touch the Pope. The chance will always be there.

laugh.gif
@ Harm..... Old Guy, eh?

And to the young lad, I know you didn't know better. No justice to be rendered, for I am kind(word to Xerxes.........).
Again, read my original post, and you'll find your size. Hell, even Jimmy Jazz will have the damn shoes, my son.

tired.gif

90 % chance of me not getting these since it seems no store near me is getting them.

Only place that said they MIGHT get them is Shoe City in District Heights.

The guy on the phone said

"uhhhh, im not sure but we have a Jordan shoe that might be coming in on the 22nd."
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Bowie MD btw.
eyes.gif

I will be in Greensboro, NC next Saturday.

FIrst Jordan shoe that I REALLY wanted. And I'll be outta town.

+#%.

I need some assistance.

Stores with high traffic... I have a hard time believing this shoe will sit.. $110 for black/red 1's is that crack.

Maybe I shouldn't have made my orginial "beast like" FTW thread to begin with...
roll.gif

To answer ole' boy who made this thread... There is a definition of "hypebeasts"... Then there is THIS FORUM'Sin depth definition. Stick around.

northparkblind said:
Bowie MD btw.
eyes.gif

Y'all bammas keep sleep on Bowie if you want to.

Some of my best "flips" of the year came from items @ Bowie Town Center and the Blvd.
laugh.gif

I don't know how old you are, or your car access, but damn, a 15 minute drive on rt. 50 into the city, (Minn. Ave and Benning Road's DTLR and Shoe Cityfor example) and its [Kayne] "Flashing Lights."

Better yet, you exit 19 off 495. Exit 11 "Penn Ave." toward Washington = Forestville Mall. Another 15 minute "Can't miss" trip. Inside OR OUTSIDE that mall.

lavan emanuel said:
I will be in Greensboro, NC next Saturday.

FIrst Jordan shoe that I REALLY wanted. And I'll be outta town.

+#%.

I need some assistance.
Dawg.

Hit "Four Seasons Mall" and you should be good. That DTLR in there sits on product.

If not, just holla at me when you arrive home and I'll set you straight.

Cash upfront that is.
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
@ "DCShoeChick" becoming "Dr. Ms.Phil" in this muthaf'ka!
roll.gif

Good lookin on that info Kev. I'll slide thru Four Seasons Mall Saturday AM before I hit eh road back to DC.

I will post some of the concert shorts when I get back.

I'm buying this pretty sweet lens before I drive down there.

And selling off a lot of my kicks to offset the cost.

Any need some sz 13s? lol.

^
If they don't have them, hit "Fashion Ave." off 85 in Durham (they also have multiple locations up and down 85, including a couple in Greensboro.They were the DTLR of NC before DTLR came to invade).

The store in Durham is literally off 85 on your way back up top, 4 minutes "straight shot" after the exit, similar to exiting the Beltway and goingto Forestville.

Them bammas NEVER have let me down for the past 10 years.
laugh.gif

Bring me a velour suit back.

Back
Top Bottom