Pg plaza mall got the black and red jordan 1s with the strap!!!!

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Heres a pic I found in the Jb forumn.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by delgc23

is there that high of a demand for these??...lol...SMH
A Lil but no big deal.Theres also more spots getting them on sat then I thought.Should be a farely easy cop......

Just called up my "local" spot and they said there getting them. Finally, don't have to worry no more............ for now.

A Lil but no big deal.Theres also more spots getting them on sat then I thought.Should be a farely easy cop......

Just called up my "local" spot and they said there getting them. Finally, don't have to worry no more............

NOW you see why "we" were going so hard on the beasting in the previous pages.

IF you read what I wrote as "advice" in my ORGINIAL thread about these shoes.....

Ah, whatever.

Nevermind.

Continue.............................................
laugh.gif

A big middle finger goes to the powers that be at Shoe City too.

I better not ever read another post about the powers that be possibly "dry snitching" on Major or any other "competitor" breaking launchdates.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

A big middle finger goes to the powers that be at Shoe City too.

I better not ever read another post about the powers that be possibly "dry snitching" on Major or any other "competitor" breaking launch dates.

laugh.gif

You mean,what!!!!

Where can I get these tomorrow? Someone told me Springfield. I'm in VA and have to head into DC tomorrow morning anyways.

Try Sports Zone in Georgetown, I doubt if anyone is waitng in line in 28 degree weather, but you never know.

Sports Zone in Springfield has 7.5, 8, 9.5, 11.5, and a 13.

loskickking23 wrote:
Originally Posted by delgc23

is there that high of a demand for these??...lol...SMH

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This[/color] bamma....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]My-T.[/color]

If anyone knows where I can still get em online for retail or a little above or a local spot that might still have them, let me know. I slept on them thismorning cause I decided it wasn't worth it to stand in line, but now I'm regretting it.

I had to put in a little work this morning on finding but eventually got my pair.. I first checked out DTLR in Towson and the associate told me that theclosest location to have these shoes is New York! " Those joints exclusive only place got them is New York"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I had to put in a little work this morning on finding but eventually got my pair.. I first checked out DTLR in Towson and the associate told me that the closest location to have these shoes is New York! " Those joints exclusive only place got them is New York"
smh.gif

lmfao Gotta love sales associates that act like jerks. That bamma probably got all his friend copping them.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

If anyone knows where I can still get em online for retail or a little above or a local spot that might still have them, let me know. I slept on them this morning cause I decided it wasn't worth it to stand in line, but now I'm regretting it.

Why won't you atleast try to help yourself first? %@%! You sleep in and want a person that got up to assist you...

I tried looking, didn't find anything. Just found a pair at Proper in LA. So thanks!

If anyone knows where I can still get em online for retail or a little above or a local spot that might still have them, let me know. I slept on them this morning cause I decided it wasn't worth it to stand in line, but now I'm regretting it.

Why won't you atleast try to help yourself first? %@%! You sleep in and want a person that got up to assist you...

I tried looking, didn't find anything. Just found a pair at Proper in LA. So thanks!

roll.gif

Too scared to come to the city huh?

c8b3697a28976064727cb5c0889b8625d5cd70c7.gif
Nope. Too busy to go to the city today, sorry! Also cause I knew I'd run into bammas like you.

I'm requesting either "AllanHouston20" or "MethodMan" to finally lock this thread.

Point blank, y'all should be ashamed.

If you wanted them early, plenty big chain stores sold them early, for retail.

If you like me, and got dow to waste, you could have donated a extra $20 to an associate in this weak +@@ economy to get them early.

I'm requesting ANY thread about the Purple foamposites get deleted on site. If not, I'm hijacking every one of them.

To the youngins, let this be a lesson that this area is blessed with too many spots for you to stress. But something for nothing gives you nothing -- reason Igot my crew in my sig (minus a few names).

To those that want to not call out your "spot", or call it out AFTER you get your shoes, go kick rocks and take that to ISS.

And as of right now, there are plenty of these left in the city. PLENTY. Is it a resellers drought too?
laugh.gif
I will do what I usually do, and clean up after 5 days and make my vacationmoney.

If anyone can read, I mentioned a few areas in MD in a previous page. Those areas were selling them early. But people still want a handout verbatim. What's next? A loan to go purchase the shoes?

smh.gif

"Phinsfan13,"

If you read all your post the last 2 pages, its MORE than obvious who the "bamma" is.

lol.

LA? O rly?

Last thing I got from there were the Espos to resell....

Eyes of hazel, oh forgive me great one for not checking out spots in maryland and dc that are too far of a drive for me. I was hoping for something in NoVA,where I actually live. I shall now bow down to you.

Harmcity, hypebeast central? Is that an insult? Are you trying to say that just because I don't know about mom and pop shops in DC, that makes me less of aman or subject to attack? ****. I applaud you sir for knowing the KEWL mom and pop shops to go to.

Back
Top Bottom