Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

KEEP FEEDING THE BEAST!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

The drive would end with a FG after those strong runs by Shady and Brown.....Oh well, points are points...

Last edited:
What a disgrace.  I've long called for stability but its clear that these players have given up on the season. I'm finished with this team until they make some major changes.

Honestly, the joke is on all y'all who expected more out of this team. All of this so-called "talent" on this team, outside of Shady, has been incredibly overrated. I'm not fed up or disappointed because this is what I expected from the team this season.

I really do hope that Foles gets a shot tonight. It should be good for comic relief.

I'm actually rooting for the Saints to blow us out, the crazier we lose, the quicker Andy Reid gets fired and we make finally some MAJOR changes...GO SAINTS! :lol:

To save you guys from listening to Andy Reid's press conference tomorrow I'll just tell you what he will say right now.
"I've got to do a better job..."

To save you guys from listening to Andy Reid's press conference tomorrow I'll just tell you what he will say right now.
"I've got to do a better job..."

Hopefully theres a press conference that hes being fired or he does the honorable thing and resigns...

I AM DONE with ANDY!!!!!!! DONE DONE DONE!!!!!!

For the love of God New Orleans keep scoring on this heartless, gutless defense

Save for Desean, Celek, Shady, and Vick the rest of this team can go commit ritual seppuku during halftime.

If we lose, Andy better hand in his signed resignation papers before the plane takes off back to Philly this is ridiculous

i have no faith in the offense or defense to climb out of this hole so i hope yall ready for some big changes this week cuz they're coming |I

If they bench Vick, I will be very disappointed. Just sayin'... this is not ALL his fault by any means. Just had to get that out, because I think it's coming.

Back
Top Bottom