Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Vick is gonna start against the Saints. But I wouldn't be surprised if he gets benched if the offense stays stagnant. We need to get some real offense going. Vick did great things in 2010 but its been all down hill from there. The highest we've scored all season was 24 points. Thats just nuts. Unless there's a big miracle and he finishes big by the end of the season he's gonna go. No way we're paying him that big money next year.

I like Foles. Not a big arm but that kid is sharp. He looked great under pressure on his pre-season snaps. Might just be the type of QB we need to help fix our o-line issues. Not getting the ball out quicker has been tough on the o-line with all the injuries.

Can't deny that this watching season has been like pulling teeth... But I'm still hopeful. If Dallas loses, and we can squeeze out a W on Monday, I'll feel real good about our future schedule. Hang in there guys.

Sometimes I wonder what game it is that people are watching out there, because if you truly believe that Michael Vick is the main reason that they've been losing...
laugh.gif

NO QB in the NFL is doing much with the performance of this injured O-Line this season, and a D that gives up huge plays and can't get stops at the end of the games. As badly as the Eagles have played all season long...they would be 5-2 had the D gotten stops 2 weeks in a row instead of giving up a final drive for a field goal.  Instead...they're 3-4 with an easy stretch coming up.  

Vick will lead this team where it needs to be...but only if they help him.  His O-Line needs to block for more than .32983283 seconds, McCoy needs more attempts running the ball instead of forcing Vick to launch 50 somethin attempts with no blockers.  That's a recipe for disaster.  And the D needs to get it together. Nnamdi...stop giving up huge plays bruh.

Most importantly...Vick needs to be Vick.  He's not even being himself or being aggressive, because he's listened to the media all summer/season long say he's great, but it doesn't matter because he can't stay healthy and stay on the field.  He needs to stay in the pocket and not run around and get injured.  Then he does that, and now the next story is he can't perform on the field anymore, and he's lost his speed 
grin.gif
.  He's the same Vick as 2010.  He's just not playing free, and he has no time after the snap to do anything.  Then the media makes him the scapegoat and we really start talking about him being benched after a game in which the reason the Eagles lost was because of the D.  Media loves the drama...and the fans eat it up too.  But it's funny how all the other top QB's in the league that are struggling and barely have .500 team records...they aren't facing any drama about being benched, now are they?

I mean seriously...I don't wanna hear about no damn Nick Foles.  If you think he's gonna turn the season around, you're delusional 
mean.gif

Sometimes I wonder what game it is that people are watching out there, because if you truly believe that Michael Vick is the main reason that they've been losing...:lol:

NO QB in the NFL is doing much with the performance of this injured O-Line this season, and a D that gives up huge plays and can't get stops at the end of the games. As badly as the Eagles have played all season long...they would be 5-2 had the D gotten stops 2 weeks in a row instead of giving up a final drive for a field goal.  Instead...they're 3-4 with an easy stretch coming up.  

Vick will lead this team where it needs to be...but only if they help him.  His O-Line needs to block for more than .32983283 seconds, McCoy needs more attempts running the ball instead of forcing Vick to launch 50 somethin attempts with no blockers.  That's a recipe for disaster.  And the D needs to get it together. Nnamdi...stop giving up huge plays bruh.

Most importantly...Vick needs to be Vick.  He's not even being himself or being aggressive, because he's listened to the media all summer/season long say he's great, but it doesn't matter because he can't stay healthy and stay on the field.  He needs to stay in the pocket and not run around and get injured.  Then he does that, and now the next story is he can't perform on the field anymore, and he's lost his speed >D .  He's the same Vick as 2010.  He's just not playing free, and he has no time after the snap to do anything.  Then the media makes him the scapegoat and we really start talking about him being benched after a game in which the reason the Eagles lost was because of the D.  Media loves the drama...and the fans eat it up too.  But it's funny how all the other top QB's in the league that are struggling and barely have .500 team records...they aren't facing any drama about being benched, now are they?

I mean seriously...I don't wanna hear about no damn Nick Foles.  If you think he's gonna turn the season around, you're delusional :smh:

Agreed

& :smh: @ you guys letting s4l coming in our thread & speak absolute truth. Talking bout "you guys need to do what im doing & just stop watching". where they do dat @ :smh:

Depsite their record and how they've played this first half, I still have the Eagles taking the NFC East.

Brandon Boykin just got burnt on the previous bomb by Brees. No struggle at all, just out ran him. :x Good stop by the Eagles defense though.

def a good reason NOT to ever run the ball
I am also glad Bryce Brown is now becoming a household name; def. save Shady for the Superbowl

Great cut by brown! Nice run.

And then a 99 yard pick 6...

Last edited:
Idk whats more frustrating to watch, this game or the Sixers game. I hate Philly sports teams, theyre always so damn disappointing

Every time McCoy breaks a big run, its always negated by a holding call, this time it was a illegal block.

Back
Top Bottom