Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

start the season 2-0

Even though bum *** pittsburgh cut the game to show the beginning of this jets-stillers game....I can't even be mad that victory was HUGE....possible super bowl preview if it all shakes out right :nerd: :nerd: :smokin...that said I hope the Jets roll pittsburgh, too many people at school trying to talk smack on the birds

Glad to see Juan is finally getting it together coaching that defense.

Feels good to beat a tough team like the Ravens. :smokin

We are trolling the league right now. If this team can fix the turnovers we are downright scary.

So proud of Juan and the defense. He's got those boys executing well.

We are trolling the league right now. If this team can fix the turnovers we are downright scary.

So proud of Juan and the defense. He's got those boys executing well.

im more proud of the halftime adjustments, other than when ray rice got lost in flat twice, the defense in the second half was seamless

ravens play calling on third and short was very suspect too

w/o the turnovers this game was a beatdown

completely dominated the Ravens offense and defense. yardage and time of possession show it. just them damn turnoevers :x

and Nnamdi, *sigh* that man has not been worth the money. Boykin played GREAT, held Boldin to one catch all game

My fellow Eagles fans, anyone care to give me a quick review of the game? Just got home from work not too long ago. All I know is my bro said we won by a point on another last-minute drive. He also said Celek balled out like a grown man.

My fellow Eagles fans, anyone care to give me a quick review of the game? Just got home from work not too long ago. All I know is my bro said we won by a point on another last-minute drive. He also said Celek balled out like a grown man.

This about sums it up:

celekjump.gif

But seriously the defense was HUGE today, dline getting pressure, Kendricks and Meco were animals...Boykin held Boldin to 1 catch...rookies balled out today. And I know the stats say vick had 2 picks but one was on celek and his drive at the end was so perfect...and clutch, stats won't show that. He was 100x better than last week, and Shady was making people look silly. For us to have lost 2 starting o-lineman it was a very strong day....Baltimore is a great team and we hung with them all the way and actually had the better of the play and posesison. But our Defense :wow: :x they're gonna be a problem for opposing teams, and imagine when we stop turning it over :smokin (Shady had another today plus Bryce brown and Vick's ints)

Last edited:
Lyon: Appreciate the inside scoop, brotha. Have off next Sunday for the 4 PM Arizona kickoff, thankfully. Castillo finally has our defense in order it sounds like, from watching W1 and hearing from you in W2.

This about sums it up:
celekjump.gif

But seriously the defense was HUGE today, dline getting pressure, Kendricks and Meco were animals...Boykin held Boldin to 1 catch...rookies balled out today. And I know the stats say vick had 2 picks but one was on celek and his drive at the end was so perfect...and clutch, stats won't show that. He was 100x better than last week, and Shady was making people look silly. For us to have lost 2 starting o-lineman it was a very strong day....Baltimore is a great team and we hung with them all the way and actually had the better of the play and posesison. But our Defense :wow: :x they're gonna be a problem for opposing teams, and imagine when we stop turning it over :smokin (Shady had another today plus Bryce brown and Vick's ints)

Jump man...

Back
Top Bottom