*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Most scouts have Roquan going fairly early. Don’t see him falling to us but would love if he did

I think dude might end up like 6 flat 220-230 at combine.. I mean ole dude from Bama dropped last year

Someone always drops.. but between certain guys and the OlIne talent, should be a good draft for us.. even on the back end

Foster dropped last year due to character concerns and injury. We still need another LB for sure

I’m having a hard time guessing our most important need.

OL regardless of if Peters is back ? LB is there but I’m guessing that’s dependent on if we resign Bradham and if Kendricks is back .. I’ve seen mocks with us going CB but nah we’ve invested to much in that lately ..

If a dynamic rusher or WR falls i wouldn’t complain either. We are in a good enough position to go BPA

That's why Derwin is one of my guys, outside of Oline

I could see roquan dropping just because of size and well being a ILB or 4-3 LB.. same with Evans

Could also see couple WRs drop and guice

But QBs, pass rushers and Oline are going get pushed up and gone be a decent amount going top 20

Draft is super important and I want us to draft well but we need some more vets. In the secondary, our only real experienced vet was Jenkins. We need a CB with 6-7 years experience to come in and play. If Earl thomas really wants out of Seattle and we could get him for the right price I’d be all for it.

Roquan not going to be there at 32 for us.

TE may be a sleeper need.

Yup.. celek is definitely gone.. and trey probably gets better offers elsewhere

I think we wait til mid rounds though.. need an inline guy

Draft is super important and I want us to draft well but we need some more vets. In the secondary, our only real experienced vet was Jenkins. We need a CB with 6-7 years experience to come in and play. If Earl thomas really wants out of Seattle and we could get him for the right price I’d be all for it.

I think we're good at cb with our 4 main guys.. safety might happen early (say Derwin drops or Texas guy)

Derwin might drop justbecause he might not test out that well only being a year from the injury

But we need an impact guy early, even if we move back

Nobody wants PRob Back ? I don’t think his market will be big and he’s had his best season here

Would love him back.. but I don't see it.. Douglas has shown enough.. we could literally go with Darby in the slot

I'd put him 3rd behind bradham and trey.. but corners get paid and I assume he'll just be out of our budget

Curious to see what happens with peters, Oline depth might force us into asking him to retire.. we should be able to get a stud at backend of 1st

There is the Norte dame guard who should go high, then at least 5 tackles worth taking in the 1st

Nobody wants PRob Back ? I don’t think his market will be big and he’s had his best season here
I wouldnt mind it. Just depends who's the DC next season. I like Jones, Darby and P Rob as the main 3 with Douglas as the 4th CB/Big Body CB. Now Mills is obviously the one left out. Idk if he'd be willing to go to S but we'll see. Kinda ironic that all of our current S are former CB

I wouldnt mind it. Just depends who's the DC next season. I like Jones, Darby and P Rob as the main 3 with Douglas as the 4th CB/Big Body CB. Now Mills is obviously the one left out. Idk if he'd be willing to go to S but we'll see. Kinda ironic that all of our current S are former CB

Going be interesting what happens with McLeod this offseason, cause I think we can save money on him

I could easily see mills getting moved to safety with Jenkins.. and then sid and darby being the outside guys and then Darby sliding inside with Douglas coming in on nickel downs

But I could see us taking a safety as high as 1st or 2nd, if we moved down.. and then going CB with return skills mid to late

McLeod's contract:
http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/rodney-mcleod-10961/

I keep forgetting that we don’t have a 2nd or 3rd.

Second day of the draft will be useless

We kinda need one of those teams at the top of the 2nd to make a panic move and trade up.. kinda happens every year

Atlanta and Green Bay did it last year, trading with the 9ers and Browns.. both got a 4th to move back couple picks.. so top of 2nd and top of 4th for backend of 1st

Mills doesn’t have the quicks or range needed to play that single high that McLeod does ...i could see him taking on that Corey Graham role

Mills doesn’t have the quicks or range needed to play that single high that McLeod does ...i could see him taking on that Corey Graham role

I dunnio.. dude might look bad when put against quicker guys in coverage, but as a safety he can read and react.. plus he's at least played the role in college

But check out their combine numbers, basically identical between the 2 and mills was coming off of an injury

But your point is why I can't see dude in the slot, he would kinda get abused unless he could get physical

Everyone already writing us off to lose to whoever we play in the divisional. Us against the world

Back
Top Bottom