*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

I forgot what site I was on but they had us ranked 9th out of the teams entering the playoffs. If that doesn’t get this team riled up nothing will

What I don’t understand is how people say we have the most talented roster in the playoffs but still gonna be one and done. Out of all 5 QBs in the NFC playoffs, only one had a road playoff win....Brees in 2013 and that barely happened

thumb.aspx

Finally found this jacket in my size for a decent price lol
hwl

Gotta find this one next

He’s been saying the same ish his entire career haha. Talk is cheap. I’m waiting for him to back it up. He’s said the word “confidence” so many times yet I still don’t believe him. Prove me wrong Nicky

When Foles was the starter a few years back he would have slumps and break out of them. If he can give us 200 yards, 2 TDs with help from the defense and special teams I think the run game will do enough for us to win. He just can’t have another Raiders game

I don’t think there’s a certain stat line he needs to produce, but he needs to be better on 3rd down, that’s key. Extend drives and wear defenses down with a heavy dose of Ajayi. Oh and no falling backwards in the pocket and double pumping

saw it suggested on twitter.. but if the texans are serious about joe douglas, we need to bump him and howie up

move howie to president of football operations.. and give douglas GM

G ****, I really want us to win the SB this season but I’m not looking forward to the hassle of tryna get some of the merch lol

As this week has gone on, everyone is doubting us to even win against any of the teams we could play. I know Nick Foles is Nick Foles but people acting like our defense is wet toilet tissue.

ATL it is ! how we feeling fellas?

Them flying from LA, back to Atlanta, then up to Cold Philly on. Can't wait :pimp:. We won't get the advantage of them losing a day of rest, but I still like the pluses of them traveling so much and being a Dome team playing under 40 degree weather.

Atlanta will try to do the same thing to Foles that they did to Goff, tonight. Everyone on O is going to have to step up.

Facts. They got hella speed but got dammit Peterson needs to really show his stuff and plan a perfect game

Yea they got speed but we stopped em last year. Power run and ball control. Doug already knows how to beat em. I mean yes we did have Carson (as a rookie) and Foles is a drop off athletically but I believe in Doug making a good gameplan

Falcons don’t want to take Ajayi and Blount all game. Gurley started to get loose as the game wore on

I think out of the three potential Divisional Round opponents, the Falcons seem like the most favorable matchup for the Eagles.

Weather isn’t gonna matter as much as people think, we ain’t that good in the cold either if you look it up lol

I definitely feel we got a chance against the Falcons than if we had to play the Saints. This one gotta be ugly, if we can hold them to under 20 we should win. I’m just worried about Foles, he better have some damn chemistry and Doug gotta scheme up some **** that works

Back
Top Bottom