*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

He wouldn’t take that role unless eagles dumped him. If they decide to part ways he 100% takes that role. They have a good young core on defense

Unfortunately for Schwartz, 50% of your games are on the road, where his defense doesn’t show up often.

ATL road game: 24 points allowed> Loss
Packers road game: 27 points allowed> Win because offense had huge game
Vikings road game: 38 points allowed> Massive loss
Cowboys road game: 37 points allowed> Got blown out
Miami road game: 37 points allowed> Lost to trash team
Red skins road game: 27 points allowed> Barely beat team with a trash offense

So yeah, don’t care how good the team plays 8 games a season

We always seem to draft a "certain type" of wr early. Where tf are the DOGS at. We draft fkin nice guys. Jmatt, JJ, Nelson. No give me the fkin ball, go get it, im always open cats.

Jmatts td celebration was a fkin handshake. Who raised cuz? WE NEED DAWGS

We always seem to draft a "certain type" of wr early. Where tf are the DOGS at. We draft fkin nice guys. Jmatt, JJ, Nelson. No give me the fkin ball, go get it, im always open cats.

Stop acting like you forgot him doing the milly rock lol
But I agree. Miss Alshon doing the “ain’t nobody ****in with us”. He was hungry then, been injured the past 2 years so that hunger might be back to prove his contract

Time to see some grit and grime. Tired of these poindexters. These dudes look like they tucked they shirts in freshman yr of high school, never even slap boxed, Putting 0 fear in defenses.

I see a lot of dawg in Ruggs tbh. Ain’t all glitz and glam with fool I think he a legit beast. Hope we get em

I dont get the alshon hate. He never quit on us and continues to play hurt. Josina stuff just rumors. Also he still is in the lockerroom after games (unlike nelson) and attends sixers games with carson.

I don’t want Alshon back on the field til he’s 100%. It’s cool to be Mr Tough who plays hurt but that just prolongs his injuries and re-aggravates stuff. Just chill til he’s 100% then come and give all you can. Because the Alshon on the field this season was depressing

I don’t hate dude, but I think he’s done

I appreciate everything dude did for us in 2017.. but his body can’t hold up and I don’t mind him getting money, just because of that.. but I wish it didn’t have cap ramifications and tie our hands going forward

algholor, I also appreciate him for ‘17.. but dude needs to move on and needs a fresh start.. just too on his head and scared to even try and possibly make a mistake

Ruggs is constantly mocked to us and is the obvious choice so we won’t get him :smh:

im all in on 3 guys in the 1st: jeudy, ruggs and ceedee

then there are guys I’m all in, in the 2nd or 3rd: hamler, aiyuk and reagor

I like Colorado dude, just not in the 1st.. also like Minnesota dude but definitely not in the 1st

gotta see how tee Higgins tests

I assume we don’t see him in an eagles jersey again unless we get desperate at the end of next year

cause he’s not even going be healthy til more than halfway through the year.. and who knows what shape he’ll be in

Back
Top Bottom